When did you get BFP?

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondering if any of you ladies got your BFPs kinda of late in your cycle? Like after day 28-29?

DS- 3mo along
DD1- 21dpo
DD2- 10dpo-12dpo
Angel DS- 21dpo ( i knew before that but due to crazy HCG, it wouldnt show up)
This baby- 8dpo

CD 26 11 DPO (I have a shorter cycle and AF would have been due on CD 27 or 28)

With my current pregnancy, I was on around CD 42 when I got my BFP. I found out at my first ultrasound that I had ovulated very late in my cycle.

12dpo with my first and 10dpo with my second.

With my current pregnancy, I was on around CD 42 when I got my BFP. I found out at my first ultrasound that I had ovulated very late in my cycle.

Did you test regularly before you got your BFP? Like did you get a bunch of BFNs?

Did you test regularly before you got your BFP? Like did you get a bunch of BFNs?

I tested 2 weeks prior, when my period was due, but then I started implantation bleeding and thought it was my period at that point. So, I didn't keep testing. I've never had implantation bleeding before... My cycles were not regular.

I think it's more likely that you've had an annovulatory cycle if you're getting BFNs, but some people don't get BFPs or get them really late for some reason.

I was CD25 and 10dpo when I got my first :bfp:

This is my first pregnancy :happydance:

I got mine at 11dpo with both pregnancies. CD30 with 1st, CD25 with 2nd xx

I dunno what CD and DPO mean, but I got mine on Nov 26, 16 when I was exactly 6 weeks along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->