When did you get morning sickness??

k4th

Reaction score
With dd I started feeling nauseous at around 6 weeks (?? I think - it was 4 years ago!!). I wasn't sick much but couldn't eat much at all. I remember skipping lunch on several occasions.

This time around I'm 6 weeks 2 days and nothing... Well, I was sick last week but now I think that might have been an upset tummy.

I know my memories of last time might be wrong. And I know I should be grateful that I don't feel terrible. But still... It's playing on my mind a little.

Did anyone start having ms after 6 weeks??

:flower:

mine kicked in properly at about 5+4 although I didn't actually throw up until 7w :) all pregnancies are different - you might be lucky and avoid it this time around!

this is my first pregnancy and i didnt start having it til 4 weeks and it was on and off every week. i did not ever throw up from morning sickness. but i did throw up from eating something bad at 8wks 6days. it was the same food that made me throw up months before getting pregnant so i knew it wasnt my morning sickness that time. i did have to eat small amounts throughout the day because i only felt sick when i didnt eat anything. i still get that way now but its definitely more of a monstrous appetite! mine didnt completely go away until 12 and a half weeks.

Mine kicked in with my son around 5-6 weeks. This pregnancy, it was about 4 weeks. I was dry heaving this morning. :(

With DS I got zero morning sickness. I was lucky.

With this pregnancy I felt nauseous from 4w5d-5w4d but I feel better today. Not sure if it's a fluke or if I will be lucky again.

I think I had nausea that increased in severity from 6w and then started throwing up at 8w. I'm almost 13w now. Still throwing up :(

With DS1, no morning sickness. Only time I really got sick was is I got overheated.

With DS2, I was sick starting at about 4 weeks, right before period was due, though I had no idea I was pregnant until I was closer to 7 weeks, and it didn't let up until about 14 weeks, and then came back with a vengeance at 26 weeks or so.

I started straight away :/ I'm 9+5 and still throwing up :(

Mine started at 5 weeks and was vicious, including plenty of vomiting. It would last all day.

It's much improved now, although I nearly threw up this morning after the cat did a poo in his litterbox :haha:

I'm somewhere between 8-10 weeks (dating scan tomorrow) and haven't had any. I've had a little nausea here and there and I can't eat a lot at a time but no throwing up or real morning sickness.

Mine started about 7 weeks, and it's still going. Yay! Haha.

With my first, I didn't experience any morning sickness or heartburn (even though he had a full head of hair when he was born)....but this time, I'm a little over 5 weeks and every once in awhile I'll feel nausea. Blah!

The moment I turned 6 weeks exactly I started dry retching at everything anything and everyone.

Today has been horrendous. I had to lock myself in the disabled toilet at work so no one would walk in and just sit with my eyes closed for 40 minutes :(

No actual vomit yet but I'm getting closer and closer. I think all it would take is a big glass of water right before the heaving!

I have just started feeling nauseous at 6 weeks .

First pregnancy I had no sickness. This one its been on and off from about week 6 xx

Mine always kicks of at 6 weeks. This one nausea hit at 5 weeks was mild and thought I would be sick free this pregnancy but nope bang on 6 weeks it stored up a gear and I feel rotten :( x

I'm 3 weeks 6 days and I am nauseous on and off throughout the day. Haven't thrown up yet and I'm dreading that day if it comes. Trying to drink a lot of water and eat often but it is hard when your stomach is turning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->