When did you get morning sickness?

Misscalais

Reaction score
So, im only around 5 weeks. Found out i was pregnant on Friday, and the MS has started already :sick: I've gone off food so its hard to try get something into my tummy to try stop the nausea. I wasn't ready for it to start just yet, was actually hoping i wouldn't get it lol i haven't even gone to the Drs yet.
How many weeks were you when it started?

Mine started like 5 weeks. I just feel nauseated all the time!

5w6d with dd
Nothing yet this time, but we will see

Mine started about a week ago, at 5w3d.
I don't feel like I will throw up (touch wood, hopefully won't), but more like totally lost my apetite, bloated tummy and awful gas pains. Also nausea and dizziness. A bit like how I feel after I drink milk (I'm lactose intolerant).
I have found out a few days ago that I can sleep much better if I'm on a mainly liquid diet of soup for dinner. Otherwise I will wake up with terrible gas pains.
And if I sleep better, my apetite is better and I'm less dizzy too.

Nothing other than slight nausea occasionally. I'm 7 weeks and a few days.

Before my pregnancy test. I thought I had a bug. I've only thrown up twice in total but the nausea has been awful. Its a little better now but still comes and goes!

Haven't thrown up yet but the 24/7 nausea started at 6 weeks and has only eased a little since.

Mine started exactly at the 6 week mark. It is still going strong too. :( I am so ready to end the throwing up routine. :cry:

Nausea started at about 9 weeks. I just threw up for the first time this week at 12 weeks though.

Its amazing how differently if effects some people. I haven't thrown up yet but definitely feeling the nausea if i have an empty stomach. I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and honestly hoping it doesn't get worse. With my boys i threw up daily for weeks and weeks up to mod 20s with my 1st two and 16/17 weeks or so but i had 24/7 nausea with him as well where as my other boys vomiting gave me relief.

About 5 weeks. I'm 6 weeks 4 days now and it's gradually getting worse. I can't keep fruit down at all and I'm struggling to eat out of fear I'll be sick again.

I lost my appetite at 5 weeks and the 24/7 nausea and vomiting started at 6 weeks, I'm 10 weeks now and still vomiting and feeling sick all day, I wasn't as bad with my first so this has really taken me by surprise.

Mine started at 3 weeks this time, which is much earlier than any of my other pregnancies. I only took a test because of the constant nausea!

6 weeks exactly! Then I had constant nausea for a whole week and thought it would never end! Thankfully I did and from week 7-12 I was just a bit gippy with food aversions. Have thrown up more in my 2nd tri! But thankfully don't suffer from nausea, just feel a bit gippy, puke, feel better. I've been pretty lucky.

Im 6 weeks 3 days and I have felt nauseas since 4 weeks, but have not thrown up...
with my first I threw up everyday for 4 weeks and started at 8 weeks. I know every pregnancy is different, but Im hoping it doesn't come at all. wishful thinking! lol

Mine started pretty much immediately, at least as far as feeling nauseous thinking about some foods. It's gotten worse the past few days where I have thought I really would throw up (mostly at the end of the day) and I get hungry but no food sounds good. Once something is in front of me I will eat it happily and it will taste good, but I don't want to think about it beforehand. 5w6d today and the queasy feeling is creeping up earlier and earlier in the day. :/ My mom said she never threw up but always felt awful in the evenings, so I hope I take after her!

Ive thrown up the last two days :sick: so from 6+1. Wake up nauseated then while preparing the kids breakfast the smells are too much and I've thrown up. I have been finding though i have to constantly eat during the day because as soon as my tummy starts to get empty the nausea starts again. Hopefully it doesn't last too long for you all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->