When did you get you first AF after mc

darkriver

Reaction score
So I got my first negative today. All the hcg has left my system. So now I am waiting for my first AF. When did you get your first.

My MC was really early, 4 weeks and 3 days. The day before, the day of, and the day after AF was due I got a positive BFPs, that night (Monday, the day after AF was due) I started spotting and by Tuesday morning I had what looked like a normal AF but with nausea and painful cramping. I don't know about other people but my AF has been the same length, and the last two days I have been spotting just like I have in my other normal cycles...except for the cramping and nausea. I'm seriously wonder if those were all false positives. I don't know if any of what I just typed helps but I hope AF shows up for you soon. I'm very sorry for your lose :hugs:

My MC was really early, 4 weeks and 3 days. The day before, the day of, and the day after AF was due I got a positive BFPs, that night (Monday, the day after AF was due) I started spotting and by Tuesday morning I had what looked like a normal AF but with nausea and painful cramping. I don't know about other people but my AF has been the same length, and the last two days I have been spotting just like I have in my other normal cycles...except for the cramping and nausea. I'm seriously wonder if those were all false positives. I don't know if any of what I just typed helps but I hope AF shows up for you soon. I'm very sorry for your lose :hugs:

Thank you x

The first time I bled slightly early, but no heavier than a normal period. Second time I was slightly late, and my period was slightly heavier. I had some spotting during my cycle both times, with no set pattern, so had to use light sanitary pads for the whole time, just in case. There is no real way of predicting.
Sorry that you have been going through this.

Sorry for your loss :hugs:

I had my mc at 6wk 2d and got AF exactly 27days later. That was the only AF I had as I fell pregnant with DD that cycle.

4.5 weeks after mc but I had retained placenta for 11 days so only 3 weeks after everything had passed.
I'm pretty sure this was an anovulatory cycle though.
It's not particularly heavy it is more gushy thought (sorry tmi) and was very painful sat pm and part of yesterday to the point of being doubled over at times even after tablets.
Xx

I didn't! I ovulated around five days after the bleeding tailed off and six weeks after my miscarriage was wondering what on earth was wrong with me... I was pregnant! Needless to say not one single person (except my husband), including my mum and doctor, believed me until I had a scan around a month later - baby was ten weeks!

My nearly one year old is proof that, unless you've been told to do so for some medical reason, there really is no need to wait for AF! TMI but we only DTD once that time too and not even on the day I ovulated!

I didn't. Had early MC at 7 weeks and started trying straight after. Tested 4 weeks after MC and got BFP, everything went well throughout the pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->