When did you get your 3+ clear blue digi? :)

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
I'm a poas addict. I got my bfp at 7dpo. I'm 5 weeks today and wasn't expecting 3+ already lol x
https://i997.photobucket.com/albums/af97/sharnw/Mobile%20Uploads/3460dcc9c3eb999408ad05cab23216b9.jpg

Hi sharnw. I retested at 5+3 and got the big 3+
I still have no real symptoms to speak of though!
X

I got 3+ when I was exactly 5 weeks (by my estimations, not 100% sure!)...wasn't expecting it so early. No massive symptoms yet, only sore boobs.

I was five weeks exactly also (by estimations) I wasn't expecting it either!! Congratulations!!!

Yay thanks ladies and congrats to all xxxx

I took one yesterday when I was 4w 5days and got 2-3. I only have one test left so I'm gonna try and wait a few days after 5w to use it and hope for that 3+!
I think that's probably a good sign that it came up so early on, hoping that means good hormone production and the pregnancy is progressing well!!

MiaGirl post a pic of it here if you like.
I love progression :) :) :)

I took one yesterday at 4 weeks 6 days and I got. 2-3 which still made me happy because that's progression! I have two more tests left and I'm going to take on I think on Tuesday or Wednesday

Mcw can't wait for your progression :) I bet it will be 3+ tomorrow. :)

I get excited for progression too! My ticker and pregnancy apps all say I'm 5w today, but I know I ovulated 2 days later than how it's being calculated. Maybe I'll try my last digi in two days and hope for the 3+!

Yay GL MiaGirl :dance: can't wait for your update :)

I will be testing in the morning to see if I get my 3+! I'll be 5wk2days

I got mine today I'm either 5 weeks 1 day or 5 weeks 😊

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"