when did you get your BFP?

hiphophooray

Reaction score
Im sorry if this isn't the place to post this but I figured here would get more responses than TWW or TTC. What dpo did you get your bfp? & did you have negatives before then? What were your TWW symptoms? I really feel like I'm pregnant but BFNs :( Thanks ladies!

I got mine at 15dpo after lots of negatives. To be honest my main symptom was lack of normal pms symptoms. Had a pink bleed around 6dpo, some brown cm at 9dpo and after that had a few bouts of heartburn and a few bad headaches. Af day I was horribly sick and noticed lots and lots of creamy cm. Oh and two very vivid dreams at 10dpo and 12dpo about a baby girl. I just don't hold much faith in early symptoms though. I have had months where I was convinced I was pregnant, only for af to show. Where as the month I got my bfp I was convinced I was out. Are you late for af? If not maybe just give it a few more days :)

I got squinters on 3dp5dt and 4dp5dt (days past 5 day transfer w/IVF), which is the equivalent to 8/9 dpo. I got my first clear, albeit light, BFP at 5dp5dt/10 dpo. I can't say that I really had any symptoms that early on.

Hope that helps x

Neg on 7dpo possible bfp 8dpo very faint almost bfn and defo bfp on 9dpo good luck

Positive at 12 dpo but hadn't tested before that as I was sure it wasn't our month. Had bad cramps deep in abdomen on cd10 :)

I got a faint line at 12dpo with SMU but it appeared after 10 mins so I thought it was an evap. I didn't test again until 15dpo with a 3 hour hold in the evening and I got a definate BFP. GL.

Only obvious symptom I got was sore BBs at 6dpo which never went away. Usually they don't start hurting until 9dpo and the pain goes by 11/12dpo.

7/8dpo was faint positive on frer & 1-2 weeks on CBD.. My MIL made me test she has this weird vibe everytime I am pregnant it's like she knows and always says are you pregnant again missy? And Im like no don't think so I'm not even late, but then I thought about all the afternoon naps I had, emmmm so did a test that same day and BFP I don't know how she does it lol, my 1st sign was fatigue then after my BFP my boobs started and heightened smell making me want to eat bacon (I hate bacon) lol good luck hun xx

I got mine at 11 dpo (very very faint) after negatives from about 8 dpo. I started sneezing 2 days before that. Well one sneeze a day. I also had light cramps - really thought af was coming. Slightly sore bbs but less than normal pms. I was also quite nauseous the day I got my bfp - funny story I didn't wait the full 5-10mins for the test and just thought another negative, due to the nausea I checked again after a couple of hours and there was a faint positive. I had just gone to the loo so had to wait for 4 hours to test again (according to cb) and got another faint line - so I would suggest waiting the max time in the beginning.

Good luck!

Thanks ladies! i normally have 31-35 day cycles depending on when I ovulate, this month was later I think so closer to a 35 day cycles today is cd35. ive been having weird ov type pain let side and mild cramping for days now, with backache. Ive been so sick to my stomach if I dont eat every hour or so ( normally I dont eat much so this isn't normal for me at all) so i was feeling very positive, until the BFN yesterday then got so doscouraged. It was 9/10 dpo with a frer.

I had the weirdest thing.
I had a very very faint bfp at 8 dpo but then another the same day was bfn.
BFN again at 9dpo and 10dpo.
Very faint at 11dpo and normal positive at 12dpo

Shadows on 7 and 8, very faint on 9dpo with FMU. By the afternoon it was visibly positive. Digital positive 10dpo. Good luck and fingers crossed hiphophooray! :hugs:

I wasn´t really charting ovulation (was going by App on phone, not the most reliable) and I got nothing until almost a week after AF was due when I finally got a very faint BFP. I´m just getting a strong line now and I´m six weeks according to LMP. No idea according to dpo

i temp so i am sure of ov date i got faint at 7dpo and clear at 8dpo evening i was cd36 at 8dpo as i ovulated really late fx for u hun

dip in chart at 9dpo - tested negative
rise in chat at 10dpo - tested positive

Good luck!

I got mine at 15dpo, the day AF was due. I refused to test before I was late or day of because I was so sick of getting negatives! Also, I had convinced myself I wasn't pregnant! But I have heard a lot of people say they don't get them until 14-15dpo. You are never out until AF comes!! Good luck!

BFN at 9DPO with a FRER. Faint pos on cb (non digital) at 12 dpo, blood tests at 14 and 16 dpo (standard operating procedure at the clinic that did my IUI). :) good luck!

I got a pretty solid line at 9 DPO with a FRER. Then a more solid than the control line at 13 DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->