when did you get your BFP?

I had mine at 11dpo, though very faint one. At 12dpo it was more definite. I had no negatives before that, but I knew that my luteal phase was 11-12 days, so didn't test before. The only TWW symptom I had was bitterly crying over something someone said to me, which I would usually dismiss. But that night I sobbed for half an hour, before I could pull myself together and go to sleep :)

I didn't test until the day of my expected period (12dpo). We were NTNP and had gone so long w/o getting pregnant that way, I didn't think it would happen.

My symptoms were waves of nausea here and there (not unusual for me), but one of my boobs felt like it had been chewed on (wtf lol). Took a test that evening and it was a noticeable line on a FRER.

10 DPO faint positive in the evening! Digital read on 11 DPO! Not many symptoms before hand.

12DPO (2 days before AF) I had a very faint line on a cheapy stick, only tested as OH was nagging me too.. That month I was CONVINCED I was out so didn't test before hand.. no symptoms other than AF style cramping. After 12 months ttc we were about to take a break and then came the BFP lol. Tested again on different brands daily (15 tests all together, I became obsessed) then 15dpo had a CB digi 'pregnant 1-2' xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->