When did you get your bfps?!

HappyChicken

Reaction score
I was just wondering, for those of you wuth more than one child, did you get bfps at different dpo's?
I'm curious whether your body follows a trend or is completely different for each?!
Thanks lovely ladies and big congratulations to you all!

I got my BFP with my oldest very early, must have been about 10dpo. But then with my second born I didn’t get a BFP until I was 3 days late! With my angel son I was about 9-10DPO and this time I was 9 DPO. So I must normally implant early, but for some reason didn’t with my second.

1st- I was 3 months along. HAHA. No CLUE how I got pregnant because I was on BC & we used protection!

2nd- 7 DPO
3rd- 9 DPO
4th- 15 DPO this time!

With DS I tested at 11dpo and got a clear positive and with this one I waited until 13dpo before testing and got a really clear line again. With almost all my losses I was probably 12-13dpo except my ectopic which took until 17dpo (3 day late) before I saw a faint line. I think I tend to implant fairly early.

about 10dpo with each. We were obviously TTC so I was testing!

First one about 10Dpo. This time around I got a very very faint positive on the day my period was due but you could see it properly day 15

Ds- 11 dpo
Chemical- 9 dpo
Chemical- 12 dpo
Dd- 13 dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel