When did you get your bump?!

Moolia

Bfp 26/1/11 :)
Reaction score
So I just got my bfp on Wednesday! I am 4 weeks pregnant and soooo excited / a little bit nervous as I know it's early days, but I was wondering when all you lovely ladies started showing? Just out of curiosity really: I can't wait for my bump!! :)

My tummy suddenly popped out and changed shape a few days ago! So about 16 weeks
But I'm quite large so I suppose if you're smaller you show quicker.
Congrats on the bfp!!

16 weeks with my first, bout 12 weeks with this one. Tho at times I just look fat still! Think I was probably 22ish weeks before it became very obvious I was prego and not just fat. Lol. I know it's exciting with your first, but truly, enjoy not having a bump. It gets pretty uncomfortable after awhile!

I am starting to show a little bit, but I am a larger person.
Hope you get your little bump showing soon :) congrats on your pregnancy x

12 weeks i just seemd to pop out of nowhere and I looked huge haha, i was only small so didnt think id look so big so fast!! everybody is different...some girls on her dont even look preggers just like they have eaten to much at dinner and are a bit bloated and others...like me look like weve been eating too many pies for too many weeks haha xx

I have only just started showing, i think the average is about 15 weeks so you've got a little while to go before you get a bump. First you'll get a bloat, which will then turn to a bump :)

I was around 20 weeks. Even now I think I still look small. Seems to depend what I'm wearing! x

aww congrats :D i had my bfp when i was about 4 weeks but jus before that my OH bought me some really nice anne summers corsets and for some reason they felt reli tight even tho they were a size 8...i was really confused cuz i have never been able to put weight on. it was like i had had a massive christmas dinner i was so bloated...after that my tummy started to show at 12 weeks. i cuddnt fit into jeans anymore they were very uncomfortable! ever since i found out i was pregnant i have been living in tracky bottoms :) xx

Congrats hun!

I'm not really showing yet, I just look fatter round the middle :dohh:
I have a feeling I will just pop overnight, one of these days! xx

With my first I had a little bump that was being noticed by strangers at about 18 weeks. This time I just have bloat at the moment but I'm only 14 weeks so hoping a bump will appear soon :D

I started to get a bump when I was around 21/22 weeks I think. I had a bit of a belly to begin with though. One day I just woke up and noticed that it was starting to round out from the top and it just grew from there lol :)

My bump showed up between 13 and 14 weeks :) Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy :flower:

For me it was really 12 weeks where a bump suddenly popped, but i am a very small waisted, flat stomach slim kinda gal so maybe that's why I showed sooner?

Congrats! I know I couldn't wait to show (this is my first) and I thought because I am petite that I would show right away. Wrong!I started to get a little bump around 18 weeks. But even then most people couldn't tell. I am now almost 6 months and I have yet to have a stranger ask me if I'm pregnant. Depending on what I wear I think people still aren't sure if I am or I'm not. Everybody is different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->