When did you get your cb digi 3+?

I got mine at either 5 or 5+1. For some reason I took another in a very short time period, and it showed up as 2-3. I freaked out. Took one more, and got another 3+.

So- take it with a grain of salt... I spent probably triple digits on HPTs in the first 7 weeks after 3 chemicals- added so much stress. I made myself stop after a heartbeat was seen on an ultrasound... (after that became obsessed with a doppler until movement. if it's not one thing, it's another!)

Ah I see Charlie! Sounds evil! Hope it didn't last too long for you :hugs:

Yh ladies I've read some bad reviews on them about the weeks indicator!

Took the test today as I didn't want to waste it! To my surprise I got 3+! 5+6 today so just short of 6wks :) quite chuffed!

Sc I know what you mean, one obsession after another! Out of interest when did you start using your doppler? Got mine from my lb still and was gonna start at around 9wks? Foundy lb at 12wks which is when it arrived so don't really know when to start! I do have a retroverted uterus though so guess that'll mean it could take longer!

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps6a09605f.jpg

i think I finally found the hb with the doppler right around 9 weeks. The first two days I had it, I spent far far too long trying to find baby's hb! (prob over an hour combined- I was desparate!) Then, suddenly one day I found it! Problem with it being that early is it would move, and take forever to actually find. The time decreased as baby got bigger- I got to the point where I could instantly put the probe on and find it. (The bpm indicator has never been correct for me on the sonoline b- I'd have to time with a phone!)

I'm surprised I could find it that early- it was very low down, and I found out at 16 weeks that I have an anterior placenta! (I also had a huge freak-out around 22 weeks, when I hadn't felt the baby, used the doppler, and for the first time ever heard nothing! Don't know how baby was hiding (couldn't even hear placenta)- but had an appt a day or two later, and all was fine! so again- grain of salt!)

also- congrats on the 3+! such a great feeling!

Yh I'm thinking of trying around 9wks! Wow you did good then! Lol so horrible when you don't feel them :( pregnancy is such a scary time!

Congrats keyval!

I had a mother scar Sunday night :( so my scan has been bought forward to Friday, nothing since so I'm just praying it was a one off and pipsqueak is ok! Hoping to see a hb Friday I'll be 6+4 so there's a chance we could. I wish in 2nd tri already!!

Scan was this morning....I'm having twins!!!! We saw two babies and hb's within the same sac <3 could not feel more blessed right now! So so thankful <3

Scan was this morning....I'm having twins!!!! We saw two babies and hb's within the same sac <3 could not feel more blessed right now! So so thankful <3

OMG wow, that so exciting, a big congrats!
I dream about having twins but have yet to have a scan yet!

Of course I would be super happy with one little healthy bub!

Thanks hun :)

Oooo maybe it's a sign! I said to hubs a few months back 'I think we'll have identical twin girls' maybe I'm right and your dreams are too!

https://i852.photobucket.com/albums/ab82/laura_28_06/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsaccb762b.jpg

I got mine when I first found out I was pregnant at 6 weeks. I had the scan and measured at 5+5. I did the other one at 7 weeks, as you do :blush: and it's still +3 :) :thumbup: We were trying for 8 years... never thought I'd see that 'pregnant' word lol Happy days xxx

Huge congrats to you! Wishing you a very h&h 9months <3

Congrats on your twins <3

I got mine at 5+2. It was the first digital test I'd done this pregnancy though.

Thanks Tasha! And congrats to you too wishing you a very happy and healthy 9months, so sorry for all your losses too, it's devestating to have one let alone the number have :( I so hope this is you rainbow! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"