When Did You Have Your First Night Out?

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by taperjeangirl, Oct 27, 2008.

1. taperjeangirl

taperjeangirl Well-Known Member

I think I am worrying too much about this!

I can't bring myself to leave Daisy with anyone apart from my OH! Even then I find I am rushing back just incase he can't cope!

I was at my best friends wedding last week and we all went to the actual wedding then OH was going to take Daisy home and myself and my other daughter would go to the evening reception but I ended up home early!

I still haven't had alcohol, I am scared and I don't know why, my friends are constantly at me about having a night out and I don't want to :blush:

OH is making me go to the cinema with him on Friday and we will leave the girls with his sister, only a few hours but I know I am going to be a wreck!

When did you have your first night out after your LO was born and how did you cope with it?!

2. the_hug

the_hug 3 boys and a girl

Me and my husband went out 3 weeks after Jack was born to see the Mighty Boosh at the City Hall and my mum looked after him. I missed him, but knew he was in safe hands.

3. Sarah88

Sarah88 Full time working mummy

5 weeks for me. Went out with my friends but found myself just wishing I was at home in bed. I left Ava with my OH and my family so I knew she was in great hands.

4. marley2580

marley2580 Well-Known Member

About 5/6 months

5. isil

isil Well-Known Member

to be honest I'm just far too tired to go out. I've been over to my parents for a meal with my OH and the baby and that was tiring enough. 10pm and I'm in the land of nod...

6. keelykat

keelykat Guest

i doubt ill be going out without elliot for a while yet, i just cant bare to leae him with anyone yet other then my hubby but dont fancy it anyway.

7. moomin_troll

moomin_troll mummy to zane and corey

i had my first night out when zane was 9 days old lol it was my bil bday so my mum had zane over night i felt awful n missed him so much i couldnt drink which isnt like me lol i wont be havin another night out till december now but i think when u can get time to urself do it as we all need a rest

8. princess_bump

princess_bump Happy Wife & Mumma!

we have only been out twice since maddi was born, the first time when she was about six weeks. tbh i'm the same, i can't stand leaving her :blush: although i do have a hour or so every week to my self to have my nails done etc. it's so hard sweetie to leave them and although i no it does us the world of good to have a small break, i really is so hard :hugs:

9. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

I still haven't.
    I plan to go out after Halloween and leave her with her dad for the night...Totally terrified of it.

I haven't spend more than 15 minutes without her since she was born. :neutral:

10. KarenLV

KarenLV Well-Known Member

Still havent.I take Skyler with me everywhere.I feel incomplete without him.I do have an alcoholic beverage x2 a week at home.I went out to a nice steak restaurant last month for my birthday and took him along in his pyjamas sleeping in his pram.I dont go to places that arent child friendly.

11. leeanne

leeanne Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2

Haven't had a night out yet. OH wants to take me out for sushi soon so I've a feeling a few hours out may be just around the corner. Not going to do like I did with my others....OH and I never going out for years that is.

We need our time too.

12. 1st_baby

1st_baby Guest

I had my first night out when max was 3 months old , I left him with MIL while i went to a b-day party I had a blast but missed my lil dude so much

13. Sarah_16x

Sarah_16x Mum to Jayden & pregnant

About 3 months old i think... hes stopped out at my mums when i had a few drinks then my dads and his gfs when i went to a party and then boyfriends mums when i went mates house till late xx

14. Donna79x

Donna79x Mummy to Rihanna Paige x

I plan to have a few hours out on Wednesday with my friends from work and my first alcoholic drinks too... will be leaving her with my mum who I know will be great with her... I had a trial 2 hours away from her a week ago and went shopping and tret myself. Felt like I had lost my right arm but knew she was fine.

Me and OH are not together and I wouldnt trust her with him yet anyway and even he said yesterday when he visted her than he aint confident without me around !! He hands her back as soon as she cries bless her x

15. lorrilou

lorrilou Well-Known Member

callum was about 2mth old when i first went out and i was fine. So happy to be out with my mates.

dont feel pressured into going out if u dont want too, u wont enjoy yourself if your worrying about baby.

16. Whisper

Whisper Mummy to DD & DS

haven't yet, but i can't really with b/f i don't express either. I probably will start expressing soon as i do really want to go out on my birthday in december.

17. bigbelly2

bigbelly2 mommy of 2!

i still havent

h x

18. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

We haven't yet. And I do want too, and if I was closer to my family we probably would have by now :blush: But the in-laws have been so bossy about the way I raise Hannah that I just really haven't wanted to ask them to watch her :blush: :blush:

19. clairebear

clairebear Mummy to 2 handsome boys.

i still havent we all went out for dinner as a family but im too damn tired x x and i dont wanna leave jack yet x