When did you have your first scan?

sweetm

Pregnant with my first
Reaction score
Sorry if this is a stupid question, but I'm not really well-read when it comes to this pregnancy stuff. I'm not sure how far along I am cuz I have an irregular cycle. The doc thinks I'm somewhere between 4-6 weeks. When can I expect to have my first scan?

if you concieve naturally you should expect to have your first scan at somewhere around 12 weeks.. i'm having my first scan at 7 weeks but thats because ive concieved through fertility treatment..
congratulations on your BFP and i hope you have a H&H 9 months xxx

If you live in the usa they do your first scan at about 8 weeks and another around 20. If you have a normal pregnancy.

Im in the uk and didnt no how far along I was.. so the midwife went from date of last period and that made me 13 weeks so they got me in for a scan, had the scan turns out I was only 9 weeks at the time of scan saw hb etc but was tiny, and so got another app to go bk when im 13 weeks. Hope this helps.

I live in the US. I got my first scan at 8 weeks, my 2nd at 12 weeks for Nuchal Translucency screening, and my third will be at 20 weeks when we find out the gender! It all depends on your location and doctor/midwife. Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->