when did you nausea peak?

brittany12

Mommy x’s 2
Reaction score
Not how long did it last, but what week/weeks did it peak to its worse?

I am in week 7 and hoping that after this week that maybe it'll start slowing down some?

I don't want to discourage you, and everyone is different, but when I was pregnant with DD mine gradually got worse after week 7. I'd say it peaked at week 9 or 10. I remember feeling half decent by week 13, but that was with medication.
I'm currently 9 weeks pregnant and it's been getting worse since week 6. I hope I'm at my peak right now!

Weeks 8 and 9 were the worst for me. I'm just approaching my 12th week and I still feel like crap, but at least I'm eating and putting some weight back on.

I was my worse at week 9 and gradually got better in the last week. Still get little nausea here and there, but not actually throwing up anymore. I am just more tired now than usual. Lol

Oh all these 8-9 weeks responses make me sad! I am 7 weeks now and was hoping it wouldn't get any worse! After three horrible pregnancies with debilitating nausea I kinda feel like I'm owed a break! Xx

by week 8 mine had got a bit better, i think its because i learnt how to manage it better tho. not letting myself go to long without food for example

I had a few days break in week 11..but its come back now....hoping it eases up soon!! I really need to start being able to eat more than porridge and coco pops ...

7 weeks and unfortunately, it usually doesn't slow down until 2nd tri :( I can't wait because I am SOOO incredibly nauseous. :(

Week 9 for me! But I wasn't having MS before that. I WAS nauseous but not too bad till week 9.

Mine started at week 6 and at week 9 (last week) it was THE WORST. So far in week 10 it has subsided a lot (still have some in the evening/night) but I'm hoping that means it's on it's way out...

Mine was worse at week 8... but stopped completely at beginning of week 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->