When did you period return?

cupcaker

Reaction score
I breast fed for 6 weeks, did a bit of both by 8 weeks, and by 10 weeks, exclusively formula.

When did your cycle return? I was prescribed the mini pill at 6 weeks as I didn't know where I was going with breastfeeding (I didn't end up taking it).

Now I'm no longer breastfeeding, I would like to return to the pill brand I was on originally rather than the mini pill. I've used condoms in the meantime. I'd kinda like to see a natural period first, before taking the pill again... would make me feel a bit happier that things are working okay.

I was the same as you and breastfed until 8 weeks. My period returned pretty much exactly a month later.x

4 weeks pp and i bfed for three! Sorry not much help!

5 1/2 weeks pp and I've been pumping since the beginning...I've heard of bf women getting af the first month and non bf not getting for months so it's hard to tell when yours will come

still bfing. 5months pp.

With both of my boys, i ovulated about 2-3 weeks AFTER i was done BFing 100%. (I stopped BFing around 5 months with DS1 and ov.ed about 2 weeks later. I stopped BFing when DS2 was one year old, and ovulated about 3 weeks later. Period followed 9-10 days later (ive always had a short LP).

Yesterday (6 an a bit weeks PP) and wow it's heavy!! Anyone else experienced this? Xx

With dd1 pumped til one minth then ff and got af back at 5months pp. now with dd2 still bf and got mine yesterday at 7weeks pp. i was shocked because of how later with first one and i hear of women not getting af for a year while bf. sorry not a lot of help.

13 weeks PP. Legitimately thought I was pregnant as I stopped BFing quite early and couldn't understand why AF hadn't showed LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->