• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did you see a heartbeat?

jessica716

Mummy to a rainbow baby
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I'm booked in at EPU for a scan on Monday next week I'll be 5wk 6days..

With my little boy I saw a heartbeat at 6wks 1 day,

How early did you see a heartbeat??

I'm just wondering what my chances are of seeing anything on Monday even though I know its still super early!

:flower:

At about six weeks into pregnancy (four weeks from conception), you should be able to see your baby's heartbeat on ultrasound. Here is very informative article about When Should I See My Baby's Heartbeat on Ultrasound? https://www.justmommies.com/articles/heartbeat-on-ultrasound.shtml

i had a scan at 7w 1d and saw a strong 150bpm HB...
6wks..u should be able to hear one :)
but but...dont fret if u dont..its absolutely normal...

I was about 5+6 with my 3 dd when I went for scan and saw heart beat but they all develop differently so try not to worry if its not there yet still early days hun xx

I was 6+3 at my first scan and we saw & heard HB.. Good luck at your scan!

6+2 but don't fret if you don't 5+6 is really the very earliest you would see it so may not be visible yet xx

Not so much worried that i won't see it, more like impatiently excited to see it! :dohh:

I just saw out little ones heartbeat at 6 weeks, it was amazing!

7+6 (measuring four days behind, 7+2)

I did have my first scan set for 5+6 but glad I set it forward.

I saw and heard the heartbeat at my dating scan. I thought I was 7+6 but the ultrasound tech bumped me up to 8+6. Baby's heart rate was 171 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"