When did you show with your second pregnancy?

kittiyara

Mommy to JD
Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks but don't feel nearly as bloated as I did with my first. Do you just get a bump with the second? Is there no fat stage?? When did you start wearing maternity clothes second time around?

Jealous! Im 8 weeks with my second and am so bloated its ridiculous!!!! I don't know about the real bump though

This is my second, and I feel ridiculously bloated, and I'm only five weeks!

I can't believe how bloated I am, I feel so uncomfortable. Felt exactly the same last pregnancy, so this time was one of my first signs I was pregnant! I didn't get a noticeable bump till about 25 weeks so hope it's sooner this time 😊

Can't remember when I started showing with my first, second I had a little bump at 11 weeks, but I lost that one, then the next was twins and didn't get a bump until 15 weeks then it grew quickly, lol, this time I feel like I'll get a bump soonish, the MW who first saw me thought I was 13 weeks, so assuming my uterus is already stretched from the twins so thinking I'll show sooner. Who knows though. I think each pregnancy is unique but rule of thumb usually is you show sooner with your second, by I suppose it depends on how long between and if your work your abdominal muscles.

With my second, I started showing at 16 weeks...with a real bump not bloat.
I had to start wearing maternity around 13 weeks.

Im 10 weeks with my second and all bloat. I didn't really show till I was 6 months. Im wearing regular clothes except my yoga pants are maternity because it upset my tummy to wear regular ones. I hate maternity jeans so I did the button rubber band trick. Hopefully I don't show till later. Im fine with a small bump.

Noticeable bump first pregnancy at 24 weeks...this time at 21 weeks..

This is my second, im 9.5 weeks. I def have a little hard bump now. Already not able to do my jeans up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"