When did you start feeling really incomfortable?

I have been REALLY uncomfortable and feeling baby is too big for me for the last two weeks or so, so I suppose since about week 34. I'm quite short though, so I don't know if that has anything to do with it!!

:)

Also, I am actually really looking forward to meeting him!
Rachael.xx

Would be interested in reading answers to this too. I feel quite normal and not uncomfortable at all unless I have a big meal!

this week!!!!!! Come on bubba - hurry up!

x x x

Would be interested in reading answers to this too. I feel quite normal and not uncomfortable at all unless I have a big meal!

Me too- that's why I ask- I don't know if I am really lucky or I am just going to wake up one morning and feel terrible. My baby lives with his or her bum permanently in my bottom right hand rib and after dinner it does get a bit uncomfortable but that’s it really!

Probably from about 20 weeks, but that was due to me developing SPD, so have been increasingly uncomfortable since. But I would say in terms of feeling there is no more room for baby in here, I would say from about 33/34 weeks (now 36 weeks). Ready for baby to come soon now. Once I'm full term in a week, she is more than welcome to join us out here! lol :)

About week 34, just suddenly went from feeling fine to feeling incredibly uncomfortable. It's just got worse since then lol!

I've found the last wk or so like louppy said... was fine then all of a sudden everything just became really uncomfortable :(

Im still feeling okay just bending down is becoming more of a problem and lifting/carrying a toddler. with ds it was just the pressure on my ribs from about 35Week's but i was sure on my due date id be waiting a while for him because i just didn't feel that big and uncomfortable x

spd has had me uncomfy since about 20 weeks but bearable , id say really uncomfy from 30 weeks cus thats when my water infections started its getting more uncomfy by the day now :(

with my boys though i think i was pretty much fine all the way through so guess it just varies

Since like week 24 :S started to get the back ache, tired very easily, finding it hard to sleep etc .. & i know its gonna get sooo much more worse ahhh!!

Week 36 for me, I was feeling great and not massive at all until then, it felt like she had a growth spurt.

Luckily I had finished work so was able to just relax and not get stressed about any lack of sleep at night.

But I have to say I don't feel incredibly uncomfortable at all, just occasional days depending on her position (like right on my bladder!)

Been uncomfortable for a while since 30ish weeks, but hoping bubs stays put for a couple more weeks.

Starting to get uncomfortable now...was able to move around pretty easy until the last couple of days...I feel like a turtle on its back when in bed or when trying to get up off the couch...lol its getting more difficult to bend down and get stuff off the floor...so things are starting for me already, I hope they don't get much worse cuz I wasn't prepared for this yet, as it didn't happen with boys till like 34 weeks...:/

its weird i was feeling really uncomfortable a couple weeks ago with baby digging under my ribs but then baby dropped and i felt a lot better. I have midwifes again this week but last appointment i was 3/5 engaged and apart from the odd little dig down there i dont feel uncomfortable at all as of yet :shrug:

Week 36 for me, I was feeling great and not massive at all until then, it felt like she had a growth spurt.

Luckily I had finished work so was able to just relax and not get stressed about any lack of sleep at night.

But I have to say I don't feel incredibly uncomfortable at all, just occasional days depending on her position (like right on my bladder!)

i feel the same. other than lack of sleep due to leg cramps i dont feel too bad. i seem to remember feelin much more uncomfortable with my other 2 but i was alot bigger and put on more weight with them. i feel alot smaller this time around. i'm 36+3

26 weeks but have got SPD

I found moving more restrictive from about 30 wks this is my second child and I am HUGE all up front. Hubby has been getting my out the bath, tying my shoe laces from about 35 wks xx

Hi there, I have a few days a week when i feel bloated and as if im about to pop then it gets a bit easier - probably just baby growing. Im 30 weeks this friday and am in agony when moving from suspected SPD luckily got physio appointment on Monday so im really hoping it gets easier as I have another 4 weeks at work and a three year old to contend with!
good luck :)
x

Definitely from about 36/37 weeks onwards. Yes it's uncomfortable for a while and then bubs drops and you get a bit more freedom, then they have another growth spurt and now...(along with my PGP) I can barely move. Getting up from bed or the sofa is a complete mission, and I can often be found floundering like a beached whale somewhere or other! sigh...

I'd say somewhere between 30 and 32 weeks. I'm really very uncomfortable now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->