when did you start feeling *really* uncomfortable?

2have4kids

Mother of 3
Reaction score
Today I came home from work. Had an hour long nose bleed this morning and felt wiped after that. Even while lazing in bed I feel uncomfortable now, I don't remember feeling like that last week. In fact I had so much energy I worked out at the gym, did a short hike on the weekend, did lots of shopping on Friday...and today was just terrible. Can't get comfy, baby is up in ribs, can't breath...

I know they say the last month is hard but without having major conditions like spd, when were you so uncomfortable even bed feels like it's not the same?

I'm still waiting for it at 40+4.

Everyone complains so much about pregnsncy that I thought it was going to be so much worse than it is!

I'll be 35 weeks this Saturday, I've had SPD for 3 months and get wiped out just getting ready for work. I still can't breathe either. I'm so uncomfortable I don't even look forward to sleep bc the pain is just unbearable :cry:

I'm 33 weeks and would say I started feeling really uncomfortable these last 2 weeks. I can't stand or walk for too long as my ankles and back hurt and trying to get comfy in bed just doesn't happen anymore I need about 10 pillows and even then I'm only happy for about 10 minutes.
but I still enjoy being pregnant especially whens she moving around I love watching my stomach

I'll be 35 weeks this Saturday, I've had SPD for 3 months and get wiped out just getting ready for work. I still can't breathe either. I'm so uncomfortable I don't even look forward to sleep bc the pain is just unneeded :cry:

:hugs: I feel your pain hun I have SPD as well and it is torture. I need crutches to get around and can't wait to hold this baby xx

I'll be 35 weeks this Saturday, I've had SPD for 3 months and get wiped out just getting ready for work. I still can't breathe either. I'm so uncomfortable I don't even look forward to sleep bc the pain is just unbearable :cry:

:hugs: I feel your pain hun I have SPD as well and it is torture. I need crutches to get around and can't wait to hold this baby xx

Oh my, that's horrible! I couldn't imagine having to get a round with crutches. Are you still working?

My first pregnancy I didn't start feeling uncomfortable until the last week and that was only while I was working because I had no restrictions. This time around I can honestly say it's been hell. Every pregnancy is truly different. I've had SPD since 26 weeks. I wake up at least a dozen times a night and between constantly having to pee and hearburn/GERD I cant fall back asleep. This baby is up by my ribs and it makes it very difficult to bend forward even just a little and breath when I'm laying down. I honestly cant imagine how it's going to be when I'm full term, hopefully it doesn't get much harder.

I'm due today and feeling fab to be fair. I get achy if I've been busy or on my feet a lot, but I honestly can't complain. Feeling very lucky...but ready now to see what colour my yellow bump turns in to!

With my first I worked right up until the end and felt absolutely fine!! Was dancing away until a week before I gave birth and really wondered what all the fuss was about. This time however has been AWFUL so uncomfy, gestational diabetes, still having morning sickness for crying out loud, sciatica, haemorroids, can't sleep, just generally feel terrible!!! Completely different from first time round.

Pachamama it goes to show how different each pregnancy can be. Thanks for all the input ladies. I felt perfectly awful yesterday and better today. Although I do feel like I've over eaten all the time and just want to lie down:haha: Breathing is getting harder, I'm carrying quite high and babies feet are way up under my ribs. Hopefully it'll drop soon and provide relief (I'm sure my bladder will complain then).

Oh my, that's horrible! I couldn't imagine having to get a round with crutches. Are you still working?

I work from home so it's not so bad but yea I need plenty of help just for basic things atm. It really sucks xxx

For me, I started to feel bad about 31-32 weeks. It was at that stage that simple things like getting up off a chair, putting on my own socks and walking long distances got sore.

I'm 34 weeks now and my pelvis is agony.

I would say a few days ago. It just sort of hit me. I'm 35+5. I just feel so huge and I'm getting tired really fast. At work today I was miserable because I overdid it. All I did was walk from one building to the other a couple times basically in the morning but I was achy the rest of the day. My legs are super achy.

37 weeks is when I started to really struggle!!!!!!!!

I think it has to do with the proper rest you get to recuperate, I have a friend who is pregnant with her first, I have 3 other children, an older son, a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old, that doesn't sleep, and she compares her energy levels with mine!! She has afternoon naps for crying out loud! As well as uninterrupted nights sleep. I feel a rant coming on... Lol

I think it has to do with the proper rest you get to recuperate, I have a friend who is pregnant with her first, I have 3 other children, an older son, a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old, that doesn't sleep, and she compares her energy levels with mine!! She has afternoon naps for crying out loud! As well as uninterrupted nights sleep. I feel a rant coming on... Lol

Rant away! I would if I were you!

Oh my word, now! I'll be 30 weeks tomorrow and I'm pretty miserable, I'm just exhausted all the time and feel like I can't breath! I think this is why I don't tend to carry my babies past 38 weeks!

I am one week from my due date (can't believe it!) and I am still feeling well. My back does ache, and I also have vulvar varicose veins which I would not wish on my worst enemy - so exercising briskly is no longer an option, but I am walking about 10 000 steps a day without major discomfort. If I were still at work full time or if I had children to care for, I'm sure I would be far more exhausted and uncomfortable but I am fortunate enough to be able to take breaks and relax during the day when I need to. Mad respect for women who are also managing a household full of kiddos at this late stage of the game!! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->