When did you start fleeing sick?

ColelyBB

Reaction score
I estimate that I am about 7 weeks along - have my first Dr.s Appt on the 22nd to confirm.

I have had zero morning sickness, and was wondering when those of you that did/do get sick started noticing it? - how many weeks along were you?

Haven't noticed anything yet...Just wanted to wish you all the best with your appointment.

I've only been sick twice so far...and it happened at about 8 weeks for me. I get nauseous from time to time still. But I didn't start feeling that way until about 8 weeks

I never had any and seeing as i am now over 12 weeks and just had a scan this morning and everything is just fine i am assuming i am just one of the lucky ones :)

Thanks :) Lucky you SarahMelissa...keeping my fingers crossed for the same!

I have been having it for the past week and im not even 4 weeks yet! I got super early test results too...

When I was pregnant with my first and pregnant with a mc, I didnt get sick at all.

I started having some nausea from week 7, but nothing strong. Last week (week 9) I was pretty good, but seems that they are coming back again this week.

I started feeling queasy in the middle of my sixth week. I haven't actually been sick yet but I'm wearing motion sickness acupressure bands 24/7. My diet has become quite restricted as I only fancy certain things (cream cakes, yogurts and cox apples) and the thought of almost anything else makes my stomach churn. I don't mind having MS because I've read that if you have it, you have a better chance of hanging onto the baby (something to do with the high levels of hormones?) on the other hand both my mother and my grandmother never had MS at all (8 pregnancies between them) and they had 6 healthy babies (my mum had two miscarriages). I am very grateful that I'm not nearly as sick (yet) as some poor ladies.

I have been having it for the past week and im not even 4 weeks yet! I got super early test results too...

When I was pregnant with my first and pregnant with a mc, I didnt get sick at all.

Sorry about your MC, but it got me thinking with my last MC i didnt have this bad of sickness, it was really light and i could eat anything i wanted. This time around it started at 6 weeks or a little earlier and i haven't thrown up yet but my sickness is strong. And i have NO appetite. Very reassuring :)

I started feeling queezy at 5.5 weeks and ms began around 6.5 weeks, and the ma with vomiting began around 8 weeks and I pretty much still have nausea all day with vomiting once or twice a day and extreme fatigue. Its all good, looking forward to it easing in a few weeks time though :D

My nausea has actually just kicked in today. Started a little last night - felt the room was spinning when I was trying to get to sleep - but since breakfast this morning I've been having the watery mouth yuckiness. Hoping it stays as nausea and doesn't progress into full blown MS but hey...I'll take it for the end result!

It's very hard to try to benchmark yourself against others and tbh honest I wouldn't try as we're all so different. I've been having so many early panics already about not feeling the same things others are feeling at particular points in time. Just trying to relax now and go with the flow!

Good luck to you all!

xxx

My nausea has actually just kicked in today. Started a little last night - felt the room was spinning when I was trying to get to sleep - but since breakfast this morning I've been having the watery mouth yuckiness. Hoping it stays as nausea and doesn't progress into full blown MS but hey...I'll take it for the end result!

It's very hard to try to benchmark yourself against others and tbh honest I wouldn't try as we're all so different. I've been having so many early panics already about not feeling the same things others are feeling at particular points in time. Just trying to relax now and go with the flow!

Good luck to you all!

xxx
we are due the same day i got my bfp on the 31st of nov thou,my morning sickness then started the same week and i can pretty much control it with breathing but when i smell coffee or ciggie smoke then i have to run lol hoping will soon ease but then i normally get iy bk but at the end of the day,everyones different and no stead fast rule if should have it or not

:hugs::kiss:

My morning sickness was actually all day nausea (but no actually vomiting). It started around week 5 and peaked at around week 9-11. It's now really tailed off, is very mild now and only at random times of the day. Hoping to see the complete back of it very soon :)

Ive been experiencing nausea, completely off all foods except mabe a bit of pasta. Chocolate of course has remained in my dietry requirements!

I have not actually been sick (as yet) but just some foods turn my stomach!

The woman who did my scan put me back a week and said I may not have hit MS as yet as its too early?

I had felt a bit between week 3-5 but nothing that prevented me from eating normally (for me, which meant whole grains and veggies). At 6 weeks it was like a switch was flipped and bleeeeh.

hello. i never was sick just a constant sicky feeling which started around 8weeks i think x

Nothing yet... hopefully i don't get sick...They say if you get MS it starts around 5 weeks..

I never got MS with my 3 sons, but this time around it started at about week 6 and I feel nausea pretty much on and off most of the day but have only vomited twice.
You may not get, not everyone does.

I've only thrown up twice now, but I do get waves of nausea all the time..other than the sore boobs and being tired, I haven't really had much toilet hugging. I'm almost 11 weeks now.

almost 7 weeks and no morning sickness at all! *crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->