When did you start ovulating after you stopped BCP???

Hiya, thought id throw my two cents in!

I first came off the pill about 4 years ago, having taken it for a year. I had alot of problems while on it; repeated thrush, headaches, leg pain, ect. It took me two years before i had normal periods again. Twice i went without a period for 6 months. It was awful.

The only thing which helped regulate me again was agnus cactus(which im pretty sure is the same as vitex and chasteberry?). I had normal periods for a whole year thanks to agnus. Then a few months ago they went irregular again, which was typical because we started ttc properly. So i started taking agnus again. First month i wasnt regular(late by two weeks) but got a faint bfp! Sadly followed by a period so im guessing it was a chemical. Next month i was my regular 28 days(i know because of my ovulation), and i fell preggo again but lost it between 4-5weeks. Then the third month(this month) i was also regular and im now pregnant again(hopefully this one sticks!).

So yeah, it took me a LONG time to regulate so you arent alone!

I came off it this month and my ovulation tests are getting closer to a positive so i think im going to end up having a positive ovulation tomorrow, today the line was almost as dark as the control but not quite so hopefully tomorrow. Maybe ask for a second opinion. I was on the pill for seven years so this worried me as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->