When did you start showing second time around?

Daisy29

Reaction score
Hi, just wondering when you started showing second time around? My friend popped at around 8 weeks, so excited to get a bump again!

The second time round I didn't start showing until 17/18 weeks which was the same as the first time. I'll be interested to see when I start showing this time as I'm a little bigger this time.

second baby i started showing around 18-19 weeks, first baby was the same. almost 10 weeks and my stomach is still as flat as a board.

I showed really early on on my first 14 weeks, so hoping my muscles will know to just pop ha

I start showing the day after I conceive... :haha:

just kidding. I'm a petite person (5'1, 115lb) and feel like when I'm pregnant I bloat from day 1 and "look pregnant" early on but it's just bloat not a proper bump

I showed at around 10 weeks with my first, and now I'm only just under 8 weeks and already have a bump! It's crazy! It's there 24/7!

I'm 14 weeks with my second and have a tiny lump ha ha. Can't wait for a bump 😊

Yey for those of those of you who are beginning to show!! Haha brunettebubs

I started showing around 8 weeks I think. I'm 12 now and feel mahoosive. I'm struggling to hide it xx

With my first I didn't show until I was 24+ weeks! (I was underweight/teen pregnancy and I'm only 5'3).
I started showing earlier with second but I cannot remember how many weeks! I think it was between 10-14 weeks.

Is it normal to be showing at 7 weeks with #3?

I showed really early with my first. This is my second and I do have a bump but I just look fat lol. It was just solid the first time.

My second pregnancy I had serious bloating as soon as I had the positive test ! But I would say I started to really show around 10 weeks- I was even asked when I was due ! But I'm tall and thin so having a belly is very noticeable on me, this pregnancy I'm SUPER bloated already and have to wear high wasted jeans to try and hold it all in lol

With my daughter I started showing around 16 weeks, but wasn't noticeably pregnant until 20ish.
This pregnancy I'm so bloated I feel like I look pregnant already but I know is just bloat lol

I blew up like a balloon before i even tested!
With my first, my bump didn't show until maybe halfway, this time I have a bump already.

My tummy was bloated from about 7-8 weeks! But probably more for me to notice Than being really visible. Now at 12 weeks I'm clearly showing and until j have my scan on Friday I'm covering up! x

Massive bloat at 6 weeks which at 12 weeks is going down and I have a tiny low down bump. Am actually smaller than with no.1.

A noticable bump at 18 weeks with my second. My first was actually earlier...about 14 weeks I think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->