When did you start showing?

I'm in the same boat!! 11 weeks today with my first and I haven't fit into my regular pants since around week 8. I know it's some bloat, some weight gain, some whatever and not reeeeally baby, but I've always been small with a flat stomach until now so I'm just embracing it! It is very hard to hide though! We're telling our friends this weekend, which we originally felt might be too soon but it's just to hard to hide so now it will feel like a relief. I've always wanted this little bump I've got going on, so while I've had times I think everyone will think I'm fat or whatever, I'm more than happy it's here.

One of my pregnancy apps says that our uterus is around the size of a grapefruit now - I am quite short, have a short torso and had an "hourglass figure" before this (so normally carry my weight in boobs and butt - not stomach!) so I am thinking it's probably my actual uterus causing the little bump. Over the past week it's got quite firm and noticeable. I definitely know how you feel! It's getting hard to hide and I'm at the point where I know we'll announce it within the next 2-3 weeks so if anyone sees me and thinks "wow shes gained weight" I really don't care because they'll know why soon!

I started having a bump around 16 weeks with my first, but noticeable to me. I could still hide it around 20-22 weeks if I wanted to. But to me I felt huge lol!

This time around I am only 7 weeks pregnant, and my stomach is already coming out, but in a bloat/chubby way. I think I won't be able to wear my regular jeans in a week or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->