When did you start taking pre natal vitamins?

Keyval

Reaction score
I just bought a box today . The seven seas one . They have added ginger I'm guessing for ms

Hiya

Started taking seven seas TTC vitamins whilst TTC. But now moved on to pregnacare plus as it has an omega supplement in too.:thumbup:

When I found out I was pregnant - went to Sobeys the next day as they give out free prenatals.

In June after my MC, so 3 months before we started TTC.

Before ttc we had a pre-conception meeting with a nurse practitioner, who told me to start taking pre natals immediately. That was in May, and I took them off and on, so I was taking them for 4 months before we conceived.

I've been taking them since before I was pregnant with my daughter. So, about 2 years now.

Since we started TTC. I was on the Pregnacare conception and just switched to the pregnancy ones once I found out. I'm going to switch though as it's really making my MS a lot worse.

I was taking them 7 months prior to TTC. It took longer than we thought to get pregnant, so in the end I was taking them for a year and a half.

I started maybe 6 or 9 months before we started TTC, and it took us about 5 months to conceive. I think the official recommendation is that any woman of childbearing age should take them just in case, but I waited til we had a TTC start date in mind. It can never be too early.

Took mine when I started to TTC, so over 3 years now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->