When did you start to feel human again!!

Vicky2806

Finlay & Angel Connor
Reaction score
Our little hungry monster is 6 weeks this week and I was just wonderin when you started to feel human again lol!!

He is feedin every 2-3 hours on the bottle and I feel like I just cant get anything done - the house is a tip and am findin it hard to even make t or get dressed some days - dont get me wrong I know its hard havin a baby and we love him more than anything its just so tiring at the min! I do try an get out for a walk when hubby is in work but family arn't close by and it does get quite lonely at times - I just wondered how long till baby wasn't quite as needy and you were able to start gettin things done xxx

When they start sitting up on their own and then when they started crawling is when I found my babies to be a little less work. LOL They can amuse themselves a bit more at that stage.

I only started feeling human again about 2 weeks ago and max is almost 5 months old lol Now he can entertain himself quite well so I get stuff done

Still don't feel human :rofl: Hannah usually gets up once a night (which my dear DH has been taking that shift) but last night she was up every hour after 5 :dohh: And get stuff done........doesn't happen until DH gets home and I hand her off :rofl:

ha ha!! Thanks girlies - so av got till at least five months of feelin like a zombie ha ha!! I know he is worth it tho its just soo hard at times XxX

:hug: It does get better after the first 6 weeks or so, and I've heard it gets even better after three months (coming up to that mark now). Hannah will lay on the floor and play for a bit but she usually likes someone to sit there and entertain her :lol:

I think when they start to sleep through the night or at least 6 hours it will get better - those sleepless nights are killers - nothin prepares you for how hard it is but when they start givin somethin back like little smiles it makes it all worth it Xxx

Have you tried dream feeding right before you go to bed? We put Hannah down around 8:30 and dream feed her anywhere between 10-11, most nights she'll sleep through until 4-5 if we do that

Have you tried dream feeding right before you go to bed? We put Hannah down around 8:30 and dream feed her anywhere between 10-11, most nights she'll sleep through until 4-5 if we do that

OK brain fart here but what the hell is dream feeding ?:rofl:

Feeding them while they are asleep basically...however much they'll eat. We usually give Hannah a 3-4 ounce bottle right before I go to bed, she doesn't eat all of it most times but she does eat until she's full. We burp her than put her right back down and she sleeps through most of it (even the times she wakes up she goes right back to sleep). Has helped her to sleep longer at night (except when she's having a growth spurt!)

No humans over here! :lol:
Just a new mom and a little baby dragon!

I really think Lola-Rose is quite the easy LO...she doesn't cry much,and falls asleep pretty quickly but the thing is she is quite active during the day!

It's good in a way because it means she doesn't wake up as often at night but like you I'm having a hard time getting things done (couldbe my addiction to BnB too :blush:)

well things for us starting getting better after six weeks and again around 4weeks agoy, sometime we have sub-human days, also known as pj days :rofl: i think it gets easier as time goes by :)

i found i turned a corner between weeks 8 and 9, i'm hoping that it continues to improve until i'm fully 'back'! *sits on sofa and waits*:rofl:

since Ted turned 3 months he has become slightly easier. But I still dont get a lot done arund the house. But i am better at not caring about getting things done :)

I remind myself that these few baby months will be gone so fast that it is perfectly acceptable to ignore the ironing and to enjoy baby :))

roughly 3-4 months gets easier, but not by much, Carlee is 9 months and has to be on my leg or hip, Shes killing me being so clingy...

I found putting the swing in the kitchen while I cleaned and sang to baby helped a bit. so moving baby around as you do housework and let them hear your voice..

did you try to dream feeding? how did it work out?

It gets better but I still dont feel completely like I used to. Seth is tying with his feeding because he does it so frequently so 9 times out of 10 Ill start to hoover and he'll want a feed or something. Our house is a tip too and theres not a lot I can do about it! I didnt even manage to get dressed today coz we had so much to do lol

Have to have days like that sometimes dont you?

:)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back