When did you start to feel your baby?

Ang

2nd Trimester
Reaction score
I will be 15 weeks on monday and can't wait to start to feel my baby - when did it happen for you? :hugs:

at 11/12 weeks...... but this is bub number 3...

Hey, this is my first baby and i first felt movement at 17weeks and that turned to strong kicks at about 19weeks! It could happen very soon for you, its an amazing feeling when it happens :)

14/15 weeks was flutters and by 16 weeks it was alot more definite and now i'm getting regular little kicks and movements all the time and baby sticks out rly far in my bump and it feels rly hard, have felt like an arm shape and head lol. Freaky won't be long now hun. It happens very quickly and once it starts it gets more and more. xx

I kept hoping to feel them at 15 weeks, everyone I spoke to seemed to have felt them then - I thought I felt a few bubbling movements in my belly around them but am not entirely sure they weren't gas. I was 17 weeks when I first felt a little thud in my lower belly. From then on they came quite often and were strong enough at 19 weeks for my hubby to feel them. Try not to stress too much, you'll start to feel them sometime in the next 3/4 weeks - and then they won't stop :rofl:

Hey I started to feel movement like gurglin tummy at fifteen weeks with first and at abt 14 with this one, I ddn't feel movement until (as in physical kicks) until week 17 with first and think I have had my first few kicks now at 15 weeks with this one.

Around 18 weeks with my first, 15 weeks with other three, but only last week or so with this one as I have an anterior placenta, which makes it it harder to feel baby move.

Just a couple days ago!! Toward the middle to end of my 18th week. They're SO SO faint. You really have to pay attention to feel them. Today, though, I only got one kick the whole day, but it was stronger than all the others I've felt so far.

I started feeling little poppping movements about 14/15, and felt her first proper kicks at 16+5. She's active first thing in the morning and last thing at night... or at least,that's when I feel her most - it might just be because I'm stretched out and my tummy's all pulled so she's easier to feel :D

I only felt them convinceningly at dead on 20 weeks but since they started I haven't felt them stop! :D I have an anterior placenta though and some people think that makes a difference.

at about 17/18 weeks i felt like flutters and then they turned into full blown kicks at about 22 weeks and now i feel him pushing up his hands and feet and when he sticks his bum up my belly has a big bulge on one side. Its amazing

xx

i thought i felt things from about 17/18 weeks but was never sure as this is my first but now i am getting unmistakable kicks and things, and i felt them from the outside for the first time last night so bang on 20 weeks! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"