When did you start...

Kirstin

Reaction score
pre natal pilates and/or yoga classes?

Hi, I started going to a yoga class when I was 19 weeks, am now 22 weeks and hopefully plan to keep going up until the end as it will also be good to meet people.

I started at 15 or 16 weeks (they don't recommend it too many weeks before that in my yoga class) and have been going semi regularly. I also have a pregnancy yoga book to dabble in at home occasionally. :)

Right after my morning sickness went away.

I've been going to my regular pilates classes all the way through my pregnancy but I've been doing it for a couple of years previously anyway. Not actually changed to a specific pre-natal class yet, my instructor just modifies the exercise that everyone else is doing to one that is pregnancy suitable.

I do prenatal yoga at home, however I haven't started yet. I will probably start in a few weeks when my morning sickness isn't so bad.

They recomend after 15 weeks at my midwives I'm going to meditation and gentle stretches at the mo! X

at about 21 weeks, the teacher recommends starting from about 16 weeks onwards.

I started yoga at 20 weeks. Class said from 14 weeks but there was a wait list. Was the earliest person there at 20 weeks so am glad I didn't start too much earlier.

Absolutely love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->