When did you stop being sick?

For me, it was between 16 - 17 weeks. It was really like a switch flipped and I suddenly wanted to eat (and finally could eat)! I hope you get some relief soon!

I'm still sick! It got much better after about 15 weeks, I can eat food now (still have some aversions though), but there is a constant underlying nausea that just won't go away. If I stop taking my medication then the nausea becomes full blown sickness. I know I shouldn't complain because some women have it much worse than I do, but I just want to feel like myself again!

It really varies. I'm still very, very sick, but I was also on a prescription for my nausea (until a few days ago...I needed to stop taking it because it made me too foggy headed and I couldn't take any more time off my work -- and, puking is less disruptive than being confused in my line of work).

With my first kid, I felt all the way better around 16 weeks, but was really sick through 15 weeks.

That said, I think the responses in this thread are a bit atypical, and most people really do start to feel better around 12ish weeks. Fingers crossed that that will be the case for you!

13 weeks I felt mostly better, but 14 weeks is when I started to feel like myself again.

Started feeling better at 14wks but really stoping puking and started eating properly around 16wks. Hopefully yours goes away soon, it's a horrid thing to have to go through!

I didn't get sick at all until about 11 weeks, and then it was over by 15.

12 weeks bang on this time and never last time, 42 weeks of it (went on meds at 32 weeks)

Last time 12/13 weeks. This time I'm starting to feel better now as I come close to 16 weeks. But like the pp said, MOST people feel better by 12/13 weeks so you most likely will feel better soon!! It's awful, but you WILL feel better soon. Hang in there xx

It started getting better around 15 weeks.. still feeling nauseous on and off though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->