When did you stop worrying?

Bebica

Reaction score
We all worry in first tri,then the second comes and some stop worry but majority still worry...when at what week did you stop worry that something will go wrong(especially after anatomy test which showed all is fine)..or do you still worry some???
I still worry because past pregnancy problems and would like to not to and i try hard to think it's all god this time...When did you stop?

I'm guessing around the time I deliver the baby I'll stop worrying, for now I still check the TP for blood every time :shrug:

I dont think I'll stop worrying, it has eased off a little now I can feel her moving all day, if there is a few hours where I havent felt her then I get a little nervous but I have a doppler which puts my mind at ease =)

You don't :hugs: From the minute you're pregnant thats you for the rest of your life worrying about your child LOL even as an adult, you'll worry about them!

I don't think I'll ever stop worrying....

I for sure worry less with each passing week or OB appt... it just eases my mind all is OK. But I don't think you ever totally stop worrying... even after they are born, the worry you felt while pregnant just changes into a different kind of worry...

All part of the parent process ;)

I dont think I'll ever stop worrying ever even when the baby grows into an adult with a family of their own.

I think it's kinda natural to worry, but everytime I feel baby move around I get a little reassurance!

Sadly, never!! I worried all the way to 12 weeks from 3 miscarriages, worrying up to 25+5 weeks which is when I lost my son, thought I would get better after that but I haven't. You never stop worrying and when they are born its a whole new set of worries

think were going to worrying now for the rest of our lives about them :)

I will never allow myself to relax and not worry :( x

In 1st tri I was worried that something would go wrong with the pregnancy.
In 2nd tri I'm worrying about how good of a mother I'll be. I'm sure that worry will never go away.

My first child is 14 and I haven't stopped worrying yet!!

i'm still worried about this pregnancy, even though i've had nothing but good news so far.

Ummm, you just worry about different things. I worried all the way through my first pregnancy, panicked if I didnt feel baby move for an hour. Then when he was born, I was terrified I would do something wrong, or cot death, or when he had a temperature. Now I worry about him getting sick, or someone snatching him etc etc.

When he goes to school, I will worried about him being bullied, or that he is doing well......

I think from the day you conceive you worry about your kids until the end of time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->