When did you symptoms start?

Kmx

Reaction score
I am 4 weeks 5 days and have no symptoms at all expect a missed period. My first pregnancy I was largely the same although I did have sore boobs and tiredness. This time I'm a bit tired sometimes but no sore boobs or anything.

Although I would like some symptoms to reassure me there is something in there I just wanted to see when most ladies start to experience these. Did they start right away or were you feeling completely fine and just gradually crept in. Or did you wake up one morning and suddenly had loads of symptoms.

Was about 5 weeks when mine started, was just subtle to start with, then morning sickness started just a few days later and it's hit me hard ever since. Boobs have been fine this time though, just some mild tingling but that faded pretty quickly.

I'm still waiting for something besides exhaustion and some cramping! :haha:

I'm 8 weeks and only just started getting obvious symptoms last week. Now feel properly sick and can feel my tummy pinching and churning. No boobie pain to speak of though. Xxx

I started to feel a little sicky/hungover at around 7 weeks but I was lucky throughout the first trimester to not really feel any proper 'symptoms'

I'm nearly 17 weeks now, and the backache and ligament pains are definitely making up for it

If you don't have any yet- enjoy it while it lasts

Ur still so early, the hcg isn't high enough yet to be causing a lot of symptoms. Every woman is different but it seems most women who get morning sickness get it starting around 7 weeks, and as far as any other symptoms I think it all depends on how in tuned with ur body u are.

I think my first pregnancy symptom showed up a week after my missed period. I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize I had missed it until my boobs started hurting like crazy. That was when I got the first inkling that I might be pregnant because they never hurt so bad before. A few days later I bought a pregnancy test and here I am! So don't worry about nothing showing up yet. I'm sure it will.

I'm 12 weeks tomorrow and had no sickness all I have is crazy hormones which started a week ago and tiredness so enjoy no symptoms I've been stressing so much about my no symptoms but I had a scan today and my baby was jumping all over the place :)

I just missed af yesterday but was sneezing like crazy and kept getting a sore throat during the tww. Boobs only a little bit tender. Other than that I thought I was out because I had no symptoms. Although the past few days I've had cramps that feel like af on and off and really not liking that! And I have no motivation to do much of anything lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->