When did you tell your parents?

I was upset I thought my life was ruined and I hated it.
Don't judge me for feeling how I did... I was so scared I wanted to get rid of it I was just so angry.
Then I told my mam and I realised how wrong I was for what I had done. I'd only had about 3 cans of cider.

I don't know anything about what's going on, how it's developing and all those other things. This is my first pregnancy and I didn't have a clue till I told my mam.

Oh no hun :hugs: not judging you. You really should read up on the things that are harmful though because you could seriously hurt your presious baby and I'm sure you'd feel horrible doing that... :/ Maybe find a nice pregnancy book? I have what to expect when your expecting and it really is a life saver!! We were just talking about a girl who had partied (drank, smoked, etc) because she didn't want to know she was pregnant and turns out her daughter has health issues now.. Arms and legs not proportioned with her head... Scary stuff...

I wasn't judging you at all sweetheart :hugs: Everyones situation is different and we all do things without realising the consequences or the effects of our choices. But, drinking in early pregnancy really can cause problems with your baby and can also cause you to have a miscarriage. Look after yourself hunni :hugs: xx

I agree with both Skye and Kittycat.

If it's support you need, there is a ton here! Take care of yourself hon, and I hope things are better now. I know it's scary, but babies are blessing :hugs:

Thanks guys I joined this forum too see if there was other people around my age going through the same thing. Of course I was silly but that was the only drink I had and knowing now how severe the consequences are I'm not even going to look at a tiny drop of alcohol hehe. Its weird knowing you have life creating itself inside of you and its really opened my eyes to how beautiful it is. Lots of luck and love to everyone :hug:

Thanks guys I joined this forum too see if there was other people around my age going through the same thing. Of course I was silly but that was the only drink I had and knowing now how severe the consequences are I'm not even going to look at a tiny drop of alcohol hehe. Its weird knowing you have life creating itself inside of you and its really opened my eyes to how beautiful it is. Lots of luck and love to everyone :hug:

Well welcome to the forum sweetheart :hugs: You will find lots of support and advice here as-well as friendship. How far along are you? It's amazing when you actually see your baby for the first time and then see your body change to accommodate them. The first kicks are amazing and then after that you will be able to see them wriggle around underneath your skin! I am 35 weeks pregnant and I don't feel my little one kick anymore because they are squashed in the womb BUT I do see them wriggle around constantly and do turns... Sometimes it can really hurt :blush: But all worth it in the end xox

Thanks hunni. I'm 4 nearly 5 weeks gone but that's just going by a clearblue conception indicator. Just sent my sample off too the docs today so should be getting all sorted un the next few days. I'm feeling kind of giddy already! I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most (apart from meeting him or her in the end of course) the kicking and growing. I feel blessed that I'm able to accomodate a little human being inside of me its so surreal! :hugs:

Thanks hunni. I'm 4 nearly 5 weeks gone but that's just going by a clearblue conception indicator. Just sent my sample off too the docs today so should be getting all sorted un the next few days. I'm feeling kind of giddy already! I think that's what I'm looking forward to the most (apart from meeting him or her in the end of course) the kicking and growing. I feel blessed that I'm able to accomodate a little human being inside of me its so surreal! :hugs:

I'm 36 weeks and it's still surreal for me hehe. The first little kicks are amazing, and I bet you'll tear up once you see your LO. I held in my tears, because then I wouldn't be able to see LO through all the blurriness :blush:

The Clearblue conception indicator tests are absolutely fantastic but you know that they count from the day of conception and not from the first day of your last period. Do the dates match up to the dates of your period? :flower: Your doctor will be able to confirm your pregnancy with your urine samples and then refer you to your local midwife or Hospital for your booking appointment and dating scan! Your dates and gestational weeks will be confirmed at your scan.
It is all very exciting :happydance: Wait until your little one is 5lbs like mine and kicking up a storm in there morning, noon and night!!!! xoxox

The Clearblue conception indicator tests are absolutely fantastic but you know that they count from the day of conception and not from the first day of your last period. Do the dates match up to the dates of your period? :flower: Your doctor will be able to confirm your pregnancy with your urine samples and then refer you to your local midwife or Hospital for your booking appointment and dating scan! Your dates and gestational weeks will be confirmed at your scan.
It is all very exciting :happydance: Wait until your little one is 5lbs like mine and kicking up a storm in there morning, noon and night!!!! xoxox

Yeah my last period was the 4th of May so I'm counting from then. I can't wait to get it all sorted and it finally hits home, I still feel like I'm in some sort of dream hehe.
Oh Chrissy I'm such an emotional person anyway I'll be blubbering like a baby, I cried at my brothers girlfriends first scan and it wasn't even my baby!
I'm really glad I found this forum I feel more at ease now, thanks girlies :thumbup: :hug:

Yeah my last period was the 4th of May so I'm counting from then. I can't wait to get it all sorted and it finally hits home, I still feel like I'm in some sort of dream hehe.
I'm really glad I found this forum I feel more at ease now, thanks girlies :thumbup: :hug:

That's great sweetheart :thumbup: I missed my periods in September and October and when I tested, I thought I was a lot further on than I actually was. It turns out that I had missed my periods because of stress and it was just sheer coincidence and that's how I got such an early result. My doctor told me that I was due at the beginning of June but when I went for my dating scan, it was revealed that I was only 11+2 weeks and due on the 11th of July! xx

That's great sweetheart :thumbup: I missed my periods in September and October and when I tested, I thought I was a lot further on than I actually was. It turns out that I had missed my periods because of stress and it was just sheer coincidence and that's how I got such an early result. My doctor told me that I was due at the beginning of June but when I went for my dating scan, it was revealed that I was only 11+2 weeks and due on the 11th of July! xx

Oh my what a suprise! You haven't got long now before baby is born :happydance: I can't wait till I'm as far along as you I'll be so excited... maybe a little scared too but mostly excited :p :flower: xx

Guess I'm in for hectic mood swings then hehe :coffee:

Oh girl, you have no idea! I've cried over cake before... I made a cake and forgot to flip it out of the pan, i tried to lift it out and it broke everywhere. I was crying while trying to put it together using the icing, as if they where bricks... It made it worse. I cried for hours :rofl:

Oh girl, you have no idea! I've cried over cake before... I made a cake and forgot to flip it out of the pan, i tried to lift it out and it broke everywhere. I was crying while trying to put it together using the icing, as if they where bricks... It made it worse. I cried for hours :rofl:

Haha wow that's pretty insane :D I'll remember not to bake any cakes anytime soon and just stick to things that don't fall apart hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->