When did you test positive for a hpt?

Smallmcfry

Reaction score
Hey all, just trying to see if its possible to test positive super early it appears everyone is different just curious when you first knew. I had a positive IC but it was super super faint at (if went by LMP normal cycle) would put me at 6/7 dpo. Which seems kinda early to me. Then a day or two later I was definitely positive on the frer's no squinty eyed nothing about it.

I tend to have shorter cycles so if I went by a 24/25 day cycle instead of 28 that would have been around 10/11 dpo which seemed more reasonable but makes for trying to get a due date hard to determine. So I'm just going to assume early May at this point. lol

Around what DPO did you start testing positive? (even super faint positive)

(Just curious just trying to pass the time it will be a bit before I go get an ultrasound done to get a proper date)

9 DPO, about 6 days before my period was due, with a FRER. :)

Good luck!

Thanks that makes me feel better. I tested positive about 6-7 days before next period was due. I had someone tell me my IC 6/7 dpo was too early register on a test. So that's what made me think I was further in my dpo.

At 9dpo used 2 internet cheapies and got faint positives on both. Tested with a FRER a couple of hours later and got a darker BFP.

Tried a First Response Digital at 10dpo and got a YES+.

I got a positive on an OSOM on 8dpo and positive on FRER on 9dpo. I did a Clearblue digital the next day on 10dpo and also got a positive. I ovulated early on CD12, so if it was a 28 day cycle, it would have been very early. If you have a 12 day cycle, you probably ovulated on CD12 or so as well.

9dpo in an IC got a very nice line on the frer at 10dpo so probably would have seen it if I had used the frer earlier ive included my pic of 10dpo got a 1-2 on the digi at 11dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 28
I got a faint line at 10dpo and a proper line and a digi at 11dpo :)

28 day cycle 9dpo on test strip in the morning and a positive on pink line test that evening

Clear and dark on clear blue the next morning (Father's Day- I made the picture into a card for my husband at 4am before he got up!)

If I had tested at 8dpo I am confident it would have been positive aswell- temp dip 6dp for implantation

10dpo, rather faint but noticeable, I didn't test before though, maybe would've got an extra extra faint one at 9dpo x

Not sure on dpo but I have shorter than average cycles (25-27 days) and I got a positive on cd 22

9dpo I had a Super faint line.

You cant accurately count dpo from lmp tho..were you tracking O at all?

BFP at 8DPO on FRER, faint in the morning and a dark line that evening.

I wasn't tracking ovulation but I tested positive on cd 30. My cycles usually are 30-35 days

I wasn't tracking ovulation but I tested positive on cd 30. My cycles usually are 30-35 days

Without tracking O you cant reliably guess what DPO you are hun....theres such a broad range of when you could have ovulated. VERY few women have the textbook 28 day cycle with O on CD14 like all tge averages are based off of. Its more likely you're closer to 14ish DPO as the most common day for a positive is 13.6 (according to fertility friend cycle tracker)

I didn't say what dpo I was because I wasn't tracking ovulation so therefore I didn't guess anything. The question was "when did you test positive for a hpt?" I simply stated I tested positive on my cd 30.

I thought you were OP for a min, my mistake!

Not sure with this one as it was unplanned but the one before this I first got a line at 9DPO :flower:

Was 2 days late both times, so both were 16DPO. Also both with slightly shorter cycles of 26 and 27.

10 days after conception. 1 day after implantation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->