• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did you/will you get your first ultrasound? I want mine at 6 weeks, but my appt.

iv had one at 5,6,8,9 and 10 and i get one next week im high risk, so i got special care.

I have mine on June 28, I'll be 7+2 at that point. :D I'm excited! they're calling it the 8-10 week scan but I'm not that far yet since I ovulated late. ;)

I'll be having mine next week at 5w5d. Based on what everyone else has posted, I hope I'll be able to hear a heartbeat too!

I don't get mine till 12-14 weeks. Longest 12 weeks EVER!

I don't have my first appt until 8 weeks and I have no idea what they even are doing then. I am so mad that they don't allow family practice doctors to do OB here anymore! My doctor delivered tons of babies! I wanted her to deliver mine, too! Now I'm stuck with someone I've never met. Grr!

i would wait as i thought i was six weeks with my first and i was only 4 very upsetting waiting to find out if my dates were wrong or the baby had stopped growing, i found the two weeks waitning for a rescan very upsetting and stressful, all was well and she know six so be patient its worth the waite xx

I had my first at 6+1 only because I have had previous mc's and was on clomid so the wanted to make sure there was only one baby also. We were able to see the hb then, but I think most women don't get first u/s until at least 12 weeks, most of my friends have only been given 1 the whole pregnancy at 18 weeks. Depends on your insurance, doctor, and personal situation.

I got my first when I was about 7 weeks and we could see the heartbeat, but couldn't get a good look at the baby, so Dr. sent us to get another scan when I was about 8 weeks. That was the scan we got to see/hear the heartbeat and got to see little bean moving around...so cool!

It's so hard to wait, but totally wish we would have just waited to 8 weeks since I was worried for a week between scans that something was wrong. :dohh:

lol im just now getting my dating scan the 13th and ill be 134 weeks you guys are so lucky!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"