when did you ......

When he was 2 weeks old. We had tofor our sanity - he is such a loud slepper!! He didn't even notice though. It broke my heart, but he just went and proved me wrong a slept like a baby in there!!!

when lilly was nearly 6 months old we put her in her own room it was new year and it seemed like the right time starting the new year with our growing girl in her own room, soon she'll be getting a little lodger in it too once Lucas is around the same age she was

around 6.5 months, was heading for 6 months, but she had gastroenteritis so was a bit later x x

Faith was 4 months and Ollie was just under 5 months x

Joani went in her own room at 5/6 months old... elinor went in at 9 months old

About 3.5 months, he was a really noisy sleeper!!

she was 8 months. she would have 1 sooner only didnt have room at my parents, amber was 8 months when i moved out.

We have just put Phoebe in her own room, she is a really noisy sleeper and also gets disturbed by us when we move in bed. It takes a while for her to settle but we have all had really good sleeps since moving her.

We put Hunter in his own room when he was about 6 or 7 months.

I was hoping to keep her in our room for a month to 6 weeks but we ended up putting her in her crib in her own room at about 2 weeks or so...

We kinda had to as our cats (who also slept in our room) got curious about her and I woke on night with one of them with one paw about to curl in next to her - that did it for me. :)

Funny enough, she slept much better in her own room and for longer periods even with me BF the first few months. Of course, our room is only about 6 steps from hers so it takes less than a minute to get to her if she needs us. And of course, I checked on her about every hour or two for the first few months :)

joshuas been in his own room since about 4 months old.

Benn went in his own bed in his own room when he was 10 weeks old but Ellie is still in with us im hoping to move her next week im out on saturday so i dont want to throw the routine.

Liv was about 5 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->