When did you...

jessicatunnel

Reaction score
Start buying lo their own meal at restaurants? We've been out a few times lately and have started getting lilly her own kid's meal. Mainly because I'm stingy with my food. :haha:

Just wondering. :thumbup:

Around 13/14 months I think,round about the time she started eating most of mine!!

Yep, she eats so much of my food! Momma needs to eat too!

I just got Abby her first kids meal a few days ago! It was a lot healthier than what I was eating, so for the best. :) I ended up eating a lot of hers too, though, it was too much for her.

I've definitely noticed kiddy meals come with a lot more than i expected! And for some reason she eats A LOT more at restaurants than at home. Guess my cooking isnt good enough for her!

Around a year I did. He usually had leftovers for the next day too!

10 months. He had chicken fillet and roasters....and ate the lot!

Depends where we are going and what time etc. Sometimes I will take him a packed lunch type thing so sandwich, fruit, rice cake then he will just nibble at mine. Other times I will buy him his own. He did eat a kids sized meal at Nando's the other week!

Lucie had her first own meal last week whilst we were away in Cornwall. Sausages, mash & baked beans although she preferred mummy's fish to her sausages!! She had just over half & daddy ate the rest. We only bought her her own meal as i forgot her packed lunch! X

At the moment I just get a spare plate and give her some of mine or I make her a packed lunch. I probably won't start buying her, her own meal until she's about 18 months but then we only go to wetherspoons because I get employee discount and their children meals are big portions so I know my dd would waste most of it.

About 10 months. Our park cafe does a kiddy meal of hummous, pitta bread, carrot sticks, tomato and cucumber which he loves. I take lots of wipes to get the hummous off afterwards!

Since he could eat finger foods I would say 6-7 months. Hes learning feed himself from a spoon and fork now aswell which makes it easier (but messy lol) x

We did it once when he was nine months and my parents took us out for my dad's birthday. He had homemade chicken goujons, carrots and new potatoes. It was great as they didn't add salt to any of the childrens food (I was wary of that). He ate more than I've ever seen him eat before!

I just give Holly food off my plate as she still doesn't eat much and is more interested in running round the restaurant than eating!

Recently I started! She can eat an entire meal herself, so if I were sharing I'd be left with nothing :)

Not done this yet. Ciara wouldn't eat anywhere enough for it to be worthwhile & is also incredibly picky. I take something I know she likes with me

I've just started to, mainly because Amelia-Rose will have most of my meal if I don't! :haha:

Only occasionally from about 15 months, depends if there's something she'll like on the menu, I always ask for a half portion of the kids meal so not much is wasted, and additionally she picks from my plate if there's something she's interested in.

She is a very picky, tiny portioned eater.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"