• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

When did your baby drop?

BelleNuit

Reaction score
I'm 32 weeks and saw the midwife a few days ago. She told me that the baby is already fully engaged. 32 weeks seems early for the baby to have dropped!

When did your baby drop and when did you go into labor?

With my girls I dropped around 30 weeks, 1st daughter was born at 37 weeks and second at 35+6 weeks. I’m not sure if they arrived early because they dropped so soon or if it was down to something else.

If it's not your first baby it's common for the baby to engage and disengage until delivery. I dropped about 37 weeks with #1 and she was born at 40+4. Number 2 dropped last week at 36 weeks x

Baby was dropped and engaged at 28 weeks on the dot! He was born 37+2! He went there and never moved or replaced himself haha. I had a little guy who in a hurry but we made it to term :) Born healthy with no issues!

I can't remember the exact week, but my first baby was engaged quite early and he was born at 41+2. I'm currently 40+4 with baby 2 and he/she still isn't engaged! I guess being back to back probably has something to do with it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"