When did your baby go into a bed?

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
What age when you turned their cot into a bed, or got them a toddler bed?

The reason I'm asking is Riley sleeps with us, but he needs to go into his room soon, way before baby comes, but he detests his cot! (he sleeps in his travel cot at my mums house fine)

So I was thinking, when he's 1, I've been recomeded the GRObedding, if any one else has heard of it?

Has any one else put them in a bed so early?

I will put LO in a bed when she's a confident walker and can climb out of her cot.

Have you tried replacing your cot with a travel cot and additional mattress?

My ds was the youngest and i only put him in a toddler bed cause my dd broke the cot!!! He was 13 months and managed just fine! He was an able walker though and was able to climb in and out. He has rarely fallen out.

I would try him in a bed if he hates his cot, I've definitely heard someone on here saying they did it at 11 months.

I won't bother moving Ruby until she climbs out of her cot, which she has never even attempted, hopefully she'll be in a cot until she is nearer 3 - I can't be doing with spending hours putting her back to bed each time she inevitably got out. But she sleeps well in a cot.

Well he can confidently climb in and out of our bed, and climb up and off the sofa, so id prefer to put him in a bed than a travel cot so I can sit on the floor next to him rather than bend over a travel cot which is quite difficult!

Suppose I can always try eh! :)

Also has any one used the GRObedding? And what's your thoughts on it? X

My son is over two and a half and is still in his cot. He loves it and doesnt try and escape so im not in a rush to change it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->