when did your baby turn head down?

Autumntx

Reaction score
For the past few days I felt that baby was head down because my ribs have started hurting. I wake up in the middle of the night with my ribs feeling really bruised and felt that she must be kicking them. So tomorrow I will be 29 wks exactly and my DR said today that she has def turned. Anyone else have a little one already head down at 28/29 wks?

My LO has been head down since 28 weeks according to my mw :)

Yip my baby was head down at 27 weeks (scan showed this) x

my little bean has been head down since 20 weeks!!! RIGHT ON MY BLADDER, TOO!

Yeah my LO was head down at 28 weeks, I think he turned head down from about 26weeks as that's when I started feeling kicks to my ribs.

My little mans head was down at 20 week scan, I have a 3d tomorrow so I will see if he's still head down. I get alot of kicks high and in ribs, so im assuming he is still in that same position

My baby's head was down at 30 weeks. She turned heads up at 32 weeks and by 34 weeks, she is heads down again! My doc said she probably will stay heads down now unless she's very naughty!

wow some of you had a heads down baby at 20 wks?! Talk about anxious Lo's. I have a 3d scan tomorrow so hopefully I see more. As of right now shes kicking my ribs and head butting my bladder!

wow some of you had a heads down baby at 20 wks?! Talk about anxious Lo's. I have a 3d scan tomorrow so hopefully I see more. As of right now shes kicking my ribs and head butting my bladder!

:haha: Be thankful it's just your bladder! - Jus wait till she's really snug down there, she'll be restin' on your bladder and headbuttin your cervix, ouchies!

My little bean's has been down since just after my gender scan at 21 weeks :)

Head down since 27 weeks. Hoping she stays that way!

My little man has been head down since about 20 weeks ish. I hope he stays that way. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->