when did your baby turn head down?

My baby has been transverse! Two weeks ago he still was! My bump has changed shape a bit in the last week so I am hoping he's moved to a better position and that he'll stay there..I have a feeling he hasn't though, hmmm. Naughty baby!

My girl has been head down since 28 weeks. I know this from all the scans I have had.
Not sure when she became engaged though-I only got checked for that at 36 weeks and she was engaged then
xx

i'm soooo jealous!! mine is breech and doesn't seem to be wanting to turn any time soon...:nope:

Mine went head down at about 32 weeks, they can go head down sooner but they can keep moving position up untill 35/36 weeks x

For the past few days I felt that baby was head down because my ribs have started hurting. I wake up in the middle of the night with my ribs feeling really bruised and felt that she must be kicking them. So tomorrow I will be 29 wks exactly and my DR said today that she has def turned. Anyone else have a little one already head down at 28/29 wks?

My little man was head down at my 28 week appointment

My little girl only turned head down a couple of weeks ago we think - maybe around 32 weeks? She was transverse - but then a scan last week confirmed she's defo. in the right place and the major movement session she had the week before must have been when she moved! x

My boy was already head down at 25 weeks MW appointment. So i don't know when he turned really as I didn't feel the turn at all :D

30 weeks and still head down, stay there please! Lol x

At 28+5 my little one was head down then turned breech from some time before appointment at 31+5. She was still breech at my appointment at 34+5 but turned at some point in the last week and a half as she was head down and 3/5 engaged at my appointment yesterday at 36+2! :happydance:

Beca :wave:

yeah mines been head down since 24 weeks. my ribs are in so much pain past week or so, and when baby moves he/she just rolls from side to side i think, and cause not much room it can be quite painful! when i went yesterday baby was just at top of pelvis so put ceph 4/5 so on the ball i go to try get them down more lol

i was head down at 28 weeks then she went breech, now head down again! lol

Ours was head down at our 20 week scan and was still head down at our 28/29 week 3d scan!xx

how can you tell if he or she is head down?

I have a lot more pressure down there, its like walking around with a bowling ball wedged in between your legs (didnt have this first time around with my breech son)

Just a couple of days ago! Found out today & I'm
Soo happy been worried she would stay breech & they would book me in for a c-section!

Baby has been head down since 28 weeks and is always in the same position - bum up near ribs and back along the right hand side of bump :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->