when did your baby turn head down?

My LO was head down at 27 weeks not sure when he turned that way but was confirmed at my 27 week appointment that he was already head down.

Just had our 3d scan and she tricked us yesterday! Shes not head down. lol

My little baby was breech at 25 weeks and was kicking down low, then last night there was a big shifting feeling of the baby turning and then I was getting kicks from the rib area...does this mean the baby has turned?? :happydance:

well I thought this one had turned because I was suddenly very sore in my rib area and I just knew she was kicking me there. But come to find out....we were wrong

My little man has been head down since 28 weeks but not yet engaged.

He's been head down since 28 weeks which is when I first got bump checked.

My Dr said that they change positions often normally up until around 32/34 weeks when they usually stay put how they are, although i'm sure there are exceptions to that too. Ours was head down mostly and then transverse at last appointment a few weeks ago, so i'm definitely curious to see where she is at our appointmnet next week!

At my 3D scan at 28 weeks she was head down and turned breech the day after but by my 34 week placenta scan she was head down again (may have turned earlier than that but mw wasn't sure) and has stayed that way since.

Head down confirmed at 32 weeks GP appointment :)

My daughter has been head down since 23 weeks. It will be interesting to see if she decides to turn later, but it doesn't matter since i'm having a scheduled c/s anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->