when did your boobs start to get bigger?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Abii, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Abii

Abii Mommy to 5 perfect kids & #6 otw♡

Well, ive been noticing that my boobs already look ALOT bigger.
    They have been really really really sore and today i realized that i need a new bra already..is this normal at 5 weeks?
    I mean im not worrying about it or anything, i just want to see if you guys had the same thing, or if not when you did start having it.
    thank you for any input:]

2. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

about 5-6 weeks. I had just bought 2 new bras about 2.5 months ago i can't wear either of them now. My girls fall out and what good is it then?? lol. I had to buy a bigger size already!!

3. FeliciaD

FeliciaD Char and Baby #2's Mommy!

With DD my boobs didn't get much bigger at all. But with this one, my boobs have already started getting bigger. They've been sore too. Not today so much tho. :shrug:

4. Abii

its really weird seeing my body change so fast haha.
    my areola's are already alot darker too and im starting to get the white dots on my nips.
    surprisingly my morning sickness has been very mild so far, even though now i probably cursed it lol.
    @cbass: what sizes have you gone through already?
    i was at a b36 and now i think im at c cup

5. cbass929

cbass929 Mommy of 3 <3

I was b38 now c38. i've gone up a complete cup size. I'm loving my temp. boob job! lol. just hate the soreness and tenderness. lol

6. aljm419

aljm419 Well-Known Member

Hi Abii, we have the same due date!
    I noticed a few stretch marks on my boobs, near my armpit, 1 day before I got my BFP, which was Nov 6th. By the end of the week I had gone up 2 cup sizes. They have seemed to stop growing for now but are so sore and crazy sensitive.

7. Abii

hahaha i know right xP

8. MrsEvanson

MrsEvanson Mummy2Princess&Expecting!

im 8 weeks and have been putting up with small bras since i found out! was about 5 weeks when they got too big - i was mortified at how big a bra i need now! oh the shame lol i really hope they dont get much bigger now as they are really hurting my back already!

9. TabbyCakes

TabbyCakes Pregnant 2nd trimester ;)

I had to but a new bra around the same time i found out i was pregnant. I was 4 weeks and 3 days,

10. MissingBubs

MissingBubs Well-Known Member

Yeah, mine started swelling at about 6 weeks. Just bought some maternity bras!!! Sexy!!!

11. Alyna

Alyna Well-Known Member

I was somewhere between a B and C cup before I was pregnant. Now I'm definitely a C cup. While getting dressed the other morning, I had to switch out my shirt choice because my boobs were just too big to comfortably fit in that particular shirt.

I'd NEVER had that happen before!

12. sunflower33

sunflower33 Well-Known Member

Pre pregnancy I was a 12a, around 7 weeks preggo it was suck a relief to buy to new bras, I am now 14 weeks and I may have to head out bra shopping again!! Oh dear. I do hope I go back to my 12a after bubba is born!

13. babycakes16

babycakes16 Cory's mummy <3

i noticed mine getting slightly bigger at 6 weeks and now none of my bras fit like they used to, i can still wear them as its not a huge change but i think i will definitely be having to buy new ones b4 the end of first trimester

14. sweetpeaxo

sweetpeaxo Well-Known Member

Mine didn't really noticeably start growing till around 8 or 9 weeks. By 11 weeks I had to buy a bigger bra. Mine are more or less just heavier and fuller, they aren't really that much bigger. I heard they get monstrous when the milk comes in though!

15. junebabycomin

junebabycomin Well-Known Member

my boobs are little and haven't grown at all )o: i guess the up side to that is if they don't grow they shouldn't shrink either right? (o:

16. CharlotteLove

CharlotteLove Well-Known Member

I went from a C to a D between weeks 7 - 9. I haaaaaaaaaaate it.