when did your bump start??

xxemmiexx

Reaction score
hey everyone
im just asking a really simple question for other mums to be.
when did you start getting your bump?
I am a first time mum and my bump hasnt yet started :(
I am quite skinny and have gained some weight but i really want my bump lol.
x x x

This is my third but around 14 weeks i started to show , At 16 weeks i popped out compleatley . xxx .
It will happen soon hun. x .

Don't worry hun, with my first, I wasn't showing til about 24 weeks!

This is my 2nd, and I've had a bump since about 14 wks.

xx

about 16 weeks for me but wasnt very noticeable till 20 weeks. if you look in the your bumps thread you can see how much everyone differs. its amazing

16 weeks is when i properly popped, don't worry it will come soon enough lol, i'm the same build as you and i'ms howing so much now. xx

i could tell myself about 13-14wks other people didnt noticed till 20 weeks
don't worry it'll be bulging before you know it
xxx

I think people that knew me could tell easily around 12 weeks, I think I was quite bloated but other people could tell probably from around 14 weeks and this is my first so just shows we're all different.

I'm not skinny or fat (well, we're talking before I was pregnant here!!!). I tend to bloat very easily in the heat or around time of the month so that's obviously just the way I am!

I have found though that my bump doesn't seem to be noticably growing so much since 18 weeks...well at least I don't think so but maybe I've just got used to it now?

:hugs: Sorry I waffle too much!!!

about 24 weeks I popped :)

think i was around 14-15 weeks but i had a belly anyway from eating lol Havd an 18 week pic where i really am showing so def by then.

I'm quite thin, and to me - I could see it at around 16 weeks. To others, it became more apparent around 20 weeks.

I was only really noticeable to others since about 28 weeks, but I was getting bigger since 18 weeks.

Aww babe, if you're only tiny and it's your 1st baby then you may have to wait a month or even two yet....I've had loads of kids:rofl:and am fat so my pregnancy bump was obvious from about 15wks:blush:

this is my first and from the beginning i noticed bloating and felt quite big, but then it disappeared and now ppl are just starting to notice and im 15 weeks x

At 13 weeks I had a bump under my wobbly belly! I've been expanding rapidly since then and now it is obvious that I am pregnant, not just fat!

We are all different though.

Someone I know, who is really skinny, was barely showing at 5 months just recently.

I started showing at 20 weeks :( the rest of the time i looked like i ate too much candy

well i was size 6 before i got preg and i am 25 weeks now and i still dont look pregnant apparently hehe, when i tell people i am preg they assume i have just found out, they are really shocked when i tell them i am actually 6 months gone hehe, everyones different hun but dont worry, ull get ur bump soon enough :)

I looked "bigger" from bloat mostly around 18-19 weeks..Im just starting to get an actual bump now so 20-21 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"