When did your lines get dark? SO FAINT

Dreamer429

Reaction score
Hi all, i got my first BFP line at 9dpo in the evening, and it was quite faint.. its been 2.5 days and ive taken 7 tests over that period (yes, i know that sounds nuts) and all have a line.. but all are faint, still.

Im worried this means my HCG isnt producing as it should and i'm bound for a chemical preg..

AF is due on Saturday for me.. and i felt some noticeable cramping yesterday ..

so my main question is.. when did your preg test lines appear dark?

If it’s on an IC my lines didn’t get dark until 20dpo!!

I agree it depends on tests used. Also the same tests can still vary. With my first I only did one test which was faint, I was way overdue af by then. Then with the other two our son tests were fainter than with our daughter. With him my lines were easily visible but weren't dark just before af was due, by a week late they were darker than the control line. With daughter they were sucking dye from the control immediately so each pregnancy is different too.
I would suggest trying a few different brands and if none of them progress over the following three days then maybe it's a chemical, but not necessarily. Usually something would be showing progression over that time, but don't rely on ICs for progression

With my second dos the lines weren’t even visible until after my due date. They were barely there, I only tested again because af didn’t show up. Then They slowly got darker. I only got a decent line with a pharmacy bought test

I agree. Dark is such a relative term. Do you have pics? And lol I've done seven in one day before so nw on the poas addiction ;)

My IC were still showing a "barely there I think I see it" kind of lines even though the FRER was clear and getting darker. It wasn't until my FRER was a dark as the control line that the IC finally showed. All just depends on your tests!

Also, if you're testing that often, you may be having trouble seeing the progression because you're looking at it so much. Try taking the first test and second test to compare and not all of them. If you can, skip a day testing and then take another.Or go grab a different brand and try that one

:hugs::hugs:

Lines are totally gone now.. Looks like it was a chemical .. :(

I'm sorry I had a cp last cycle after getting nice lines, I know your pain =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back