When Did Your LO Get Their 1st Tooth?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
My LO is 7 months just over. He has been teething for ages...seems like maybe since about 3 months...all the symptoms started then, i tried the gels to ease his pain then i used Ashton & Parsons Powders and they worked wonders but unfortunately i cannot get hold of them due to a manufacturing problem so i using Teetha powders instead. His symptoms seem really bad lately, red cheeks all rashy, gnawing on his hands something rotten, blowing raspberrys really loud and basically fed up by it all. No sign of teeth at all yet though! :shrug:

A couple of weeks ago - bottom 2 and top left is threataning.......

One is just starting to cut now - at almost fifteen months!!!

you tried anbesol? i bought some today after a lot of mummies raved about it and it seems to have worked straight away :flower:

6.5 months then 7months then nothing till 10months

you tried anbesol? i bought some today after a lot of mummies raved about it and it seems to have worked straight away :flower:

Thanks ladies, not tried Anbesol, will have a look into it, thanks!

6.5 months. :) The second one is just coming up right now.

Bottom 2 cut at the same time 2 weeks ago. Was a few sleepless nights, and lots of loose nappies, I'm hoping the next few are a bit easier for him!

Bottom 2 came through together at 9.5 months :flower:

4 months the bottom 2.. 6.5 months top four

First bottom ones came through at 3 months and then have followed suit. Molly's 1st molar came through last week.

I swear by the Brush Baby silicone brush. Great for little mouths to chew on.

the bottom two came through together at 5 months, now the top four have cut through at 7 months x

Bottom two at seven months, came through within days of each other then cut the top two a week later - nothing since xx

8 months the first tooth came in then averaged 1 a month after..but at 27 month he is STILL teething godammit! The teething pain seemed to start around 4 months though as he growled and dribbled like mad for months.

My LO cut his first tooth at 3 months 3 weeks and got his 8th tooth at 9 months. (4 on top and 4 at the bottom) He's about to cut 2 more really soon.

My LO has had all the symptoms of teething for ages, but only recently got his first two teeth at 7 1/2 months.

Hi, we've got none here at 7 months. Ashton and Parsons is still available...I have just received 6 boxes of it...ordered it from Boots. There was a problem getting it months ago but not now and they are in stock

https://www.boots.com/en/Ashton-Parsons-Infant-Teething-Powders-20-pack_1674/

my LO cut her first tooth at 4 months and now she has 6
but all babies are different some dont get a tooth till there 0ne+
so wouldnt worry hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel