When did your LO get their first tooth?

~RedLily~

Reaction score
Just curious really. My LO is still all gums :)

3 months and then nothing until suddenly now, 5 coming in up top! Eeek

Nearly 10 months, she only has 2 bottom ones now at 1 year old (in 5 mins :haha:) x

6 days after his 1st birthday. He got 3 teeth on the same day & the 4th came out after 2 days. Until now he only have 4 teeth

Nearly 10 months, she only has 2 bottom ones now at 1 year old (in 5 mins :haha:) x

Awww Happy Birthday Daisy!! :D (eta: My clock is obviously fast because it was 12 when I posted this)

A few days after Christmas, so 7 months almost exactly!

I noticed his right bottom one on December 24th, his left bottom one on December 25th and an upper one on his left hand side on December 26th! Then recently his right top one has started growing through. So, he was about 6 months :hugs:

Mine is still a little gummy bear!

Sounds silly, but I sort of.. forgot she's going to get teeth!
I think she'd look weird with teeth :haha:

Nothing till 7.5 months (poor little thing was teething since 8 weeks though) then all of a sudden 5 pop through together, possibly 6 but he wont let me close enough to look, he now has a 6/7th just come through so he has such a cute little piranha smile :)

Still waiting and he's been teething since he was 2 months old.

12.5 months! And than suddenly started getting a new one every other week for a while and ended up catching all the others her age. :haha:

got the bottom two yesterday and hes 9 months

Mollie was 1 and Bow was 7 months.

V xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back