when did your LO start teething?

T

tinytoes

when did your LO start the painful teething?

Or were you super lucky and did you manage to avoid the painful screaming??

just curious - am expecting it to start any day now. Teddy was biting on my niece's finger the other day and bit too hard and suddenly his face crumpled and he cried. I wondered if there was a toothy hiding down below which hurt him?..

From 7 weeks Ella was teething and painful teething around 4 months.
Ella still gets the odd crying fit from it ( she is 6 months ) but its not as bad as it was :)

well maddi seems to be getting to the teething stage, but at the moment, it doesn't seem to be upsetting her, i can see her gums going white, lots of dribbling and shes chewing my hand and hers alot. i'm sure it will start to bother her soon :cry:

I presume it's starting now as Gabriel is drooling like crazy and is spending all day with his hand or my fingers in his mouth.

the day before yesterday lol. It's like he hit 3 months and thought 'what next? I know - teeth!' I feel so awful for him.

the last month but has got worse this week x x

4 weeks ago but it is getting gradually worse with the crying becoming more frequent,,..bonjela does help though

h x

Carlee only runs fevers THATS it NO screaming WOOHOO But she tends to nurse alot sometimes

Now ! He's 2 months old and he cries because of pain every day but it's not too bad. i swaddle him and it would calm him down. I hope his first tooth come out soon. I hate seeing him cries.

I presume it's starting now as Gabriel is drooling like crazy and is spending all day with his hand or my fingers in his mouth.

How old is your LO ? Lincoln is doing the same thing but he's only 2 months old and sometimes sticks his finger in his nose ( can't control his hands properly yet ) or his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->