When did your morning sickness start?

sammie13s

Reaction score
I feel terrible 😪 Im thinking I'm around 5 weeks but my last couple of periods have been different. Iv been being sick for the last 3 weeks. It's bloody awful. I'm struggling to eat with it. Iv never been sick so early in my pregnancies. Xx

Mine started pretty early at about 5 weeks but I didn't actually start being sick/dry heaving until about 10 weeks, maybe you're further on?

6 weeks with baby 1, 3 weeks with baby 2, this one was nice to me and ms was off and on. Id have a day where I felt yucky and then 1-3 good days.

Mines been from
4 weeks progressively getting worse

My first pregnancy about 6 weeks through 26 weeks before it calmed down! This pregnancy I 4 weeks and nothing yet

first baby-5 weeks
second baby- 7 weeks
third baby- off/on from 4 weeks, got bad at 6 weeks

I'm guessing6w. I was fine till today -minus some feeling queasy- and all of a sudden I don't feel so good. Like constant feeling nauseous and feeling as if I'm gonna throw up. Some foods make it worse (burgers!!

I shared the same question couple of weeks ago and the answer was 6 weeks for the majority and sure enough bang on 6 weeks nausea started for me. I haven't been sick thankfully just felt it xx

I'm currently 10w0d along with baby #1. Nausea started at about 6 weeks and my first head-in-toilet episode was at about 8 weeks. Although I don't seem to have those episodes very often (think only 3-4 times with about 3 close calls), it's mostly just anything from moderate to really bad nausea.

If I could remember it correctly, my early morning sickness for my 2nd baby starts during my six weeks. I usually feel laziness and nausea that time.

Around 6 weeks for me , it's all day nausea with being hungry at the same time ! Hoping it passes soon.

Started this week. Nausea all day, head in toilet at once a day. Ms is awful!! I'm a teacher too, so it's pretty tricky... Bring on Easter Hols!!!

it started at 4 weeks on the dot for me. my hcg was super high too even though i was having a singleton. not sure if the high levels had to do with it starting so early and so hard for me. it peaked at 10 weeks 2 days. it tapered off at 12 and a half weeks

My morning sickness started at 4 weeks (that's literally how I found out I was pregnant), and it's on for several days and off for 1-3. So relax! It's normal :).

Right about 6 weeks...maybe a few days before. Almost 9 weeks now and still feel pretty nauseous but hoping relief is on the horizon!

About 6 weeks with DD. Nausea at 4 weeks this time, vomiting from 6 weeks.

Today! 5+2. In most of my previous pregnancies ive had hypermesis which has started just before or soon after getting my bfp. Thought I was going to escape it this time. At least it's not too bad at the moment.

1st- 11w and only lasted a week.
2nd- about 4-5w until 13w!
3rd- I've only had nausea since 6w and its every evening/night I've only actually thrown up once, sometimes I'd rather be throwing up than feeling sick!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"