When did your MS go away?

Ragnhild

Reaction score
Hi ladies, im 12+2 today, and my ms actually seems to be getting worse instead of subsiding. Thought it might be helpful to know from other cases, when did your MS finally stop??

My first it was there until around 24 weeks . My second it was better by 16 to 18 weeks

Last time the worst of it went away towards the end of 10 weeks and I finally felt totally normal again and had my appetite back by 14 weeks.

Hi with my last pregnancy with my son my Ms left at 12 weeks exact. Was so relieved. With this pregnancy I'm currently 5 wks 3 days I'm hoping it leaves at 12 wks too bc it's kicking my butt. I just left target to get me some prego morning sickness chews. So far the taste is good not so much yet for the Ms.

Last time for me it was 13 weeks. I feel like I'm dying haha I am seriously on my last legs went to book a docs appointment and they haven't any aps until April! I've never been so sick in my life x

Mine seems to be tapering off a lot and I'm 10w now, hopefully not jinxing it!

I didn't have any sickness with my first. With this baby it was quite bad but subsided at around 16 weeks. It's starting to come back now though!

I haven't had any so far (at 5w). Maybe some queasy feelings, but nothing major. I'm actually starting to worry, but I guess I should be grateful.

It gradually went away around 10-16 weeks. I felt nauseous and pretty miserable. Its horrible because nothing really helps it go completely. I found eating little and often helped and napping. Feel better soon hun xx

Mine is still around I'm sick every day without fail. It got easier perhaps 2weeks or so ago so around 17-18 weeks. Before that I was sick several times a day, now it's once maybe twice.

My MS is easing now but I wouldn't consider it completely gone yet. I still have that gaggy feeling in my throat but I don't feel like retching all day, I do have some times where I feel normal for the most part. With my first pregnancy I didn't have MS at all but with my second and third I had it bad. It didn't go away completely with my second until 16 weeks and my third until 18 weeks.

Thanks for your replies ladies... Hope the ones still struggling feel better soon. I can really understand coz i feel like im on my last legs too :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->