When did your nausea/vomiting start?

Cewsbaby

Mom of 2 boys! Hoping for a 3rd
Reaction score
I am 4 weeks and 6 days pregnant and all I have had was a tiny bit of nausea one night but it went away pretty fast. I think it was because of how tired I am all the time. So ladies, when did you notice that you were nauseous all the time? Right now all I have are the sore boobs, back ache and extreme fatigue.

Today......had 4 vomiting sessions.

Started around the same time with my son also.

I suffer with hypermemesis. ..server sickness that requires hospitalisation...starts Bang on 6 weeks for me ends at 14 weeks...Also you may never get sick hun...Some just feel nauseated at times of the day but never throw up. .I'd say if you have no sickness by 8 weeks you most likely won't get it xx

I felt fantastic minus sore bbs until 5.5 wks.... One morning I woke up sick and haven't stopped throwing up ever since.... I also suffer from hyperemesis .... Hopefully you are one of the lucky ones!!

Hi ladies, I have a ? as far the nausea/vomiting sickness. Is it true that if you are experiencing the nausea/vomiting that it's more of a good sign than not having sickness. I just don't know anyone personally that haven't had morning sickness while being pregnant, so I'm kind of worried...

Hi ladies, I have a ? as far the nausea/vomiting sickness. Is it true that if you are experiencing the nausea/vomiting that it's more of a good sign than not having sickness. I just don't know anyone personally that haven't had morning sickness while being pregnant, so I'm kind of worried...

I never had morning sickness in my previous pregnancy, which resulted in my DS. I just felt a little sickly now and again. With this pregnancy, that sickly feeling started today for me. So I don't know if I will have the same experience as previous pregnancy or if it will develop into proper morning sickness.

My MS began around 6 weeks. Began easing in the 9th week. I still randomly get nausea on occasion but much less frequently.

As far as a lack of sickness goes, I know many women who never got sick during their pregnancies and had healthy babies. :)

Phew.....thanks you mommas so much!! I just wasn't sure because this is my first pregnancy, so I'm in the very inquisitive-can't-relax-until-I-have-my-baby stage haha

I had some food aversions and moments of nausea in week 5. Full on nausea started in week 6.

I've had two very smooth, healthy pregnancies with zero morning sickness. I have no idea what it's like to experience it. I'm only about 6 weeks along with my third, and I know that this could be the pregnancy that I get it, but so far, I've had a very symptom-less pregnancy again.

My only symptom with all my pregnancies has been fatigue.

I've had two very smooth, healthy pregnancies with zero morning sickness. I have no idea what it's like to experience it. I'm only about 6 weeks along with my third, and I know that this could be the pregnancy that I get it, but so far, I've had a very symptom-less pregnancy again.

My only symptom with all my pregnancies has been fatigue.

Same here, mostly fatigue. Have had the weird cravings, and sore boobs, some nausea, but not the actually vomiting

Started for me right at week 6...and is continuing right through week 10. No vomiting for me, I just feel icky most of the time. I find that when I get more sleep, I feel less nauseated - which makes my early work days rough. Or, that could just be me not wanting to go to work...lol.

I have had decreased appetite since my BFP. I have had fairly consistent nausea until week 5 when it eased and then started up again this morning.

I have yet to vomit but there have many times I wished I would. Today has been the worst with wicked dry heaves.

Mine started pretty much right away, unfortunately. But by 5 weeks, I was puking 3 times an hour. :sick:

6 weeks it kicked in but was bad from 7 weeks.

6 weeks! I was in hospital with hyperemesis gravidarum very early on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->