when did your nipples start to leak?

Hello Kitty

Mammy to Logan xxxx
Reaction score
just wondering when it happens because im 23 weeks tomorrow and theres no sign of anything coming out of my nipples, they do look like theres little scabs or dry skin just on the tip though?

Mine started this past week. week 18.. Got kinda nervous because I thought it was very early?!?

Around 22-24 weeks sometime I believe, but they don't just leak out, or mine doesnt. If I squeeze it will come out.

today i had my first leak

i have one side that seems much bigger than the other side and when i took my bra off tonight i noticed i had thick creamy looking stuff on and a little around the nipple on the bigger one and TMI i was curious so i sniffed it and it smelt really sweet and like cream freaked me out so rang mum she just laughed and said i had leaked and breast milk does smell sweet so not freaked out anymore x

Everyone is different, some people dont leak anything till after labour, if i squeeze them i can get a few drops of that orange liquid stuff, they dont really leak tho i have to squeeze them for this too happen, its been doing this for a good few weeks now

xxxx

Nothing came out of mine until I had had m baby!

im 22 weeks and if i squeeze i can get loads out lol???? (weirdo i know lol) but ive not leaked at all and its not actual milk its the watery stuff?? colostrum or something?? xx

I'm 24 weeks and I haven't had it yet. Although mine did start to crack until I started smothering them in nipple cream :)

With Nolan, I was bone dry until the day after I delivered him.

Around 21/22 weeks I think :) But I know people who never leaked til after they gave birth.

Mine stared leaking around 20 weeks, but only when I squeezed them.

I didnt have anything with my son until i began nursing after birth so deffinitely doesnt happen to evertyone

That's how I knew to test! Mine leaked at the beginning but it had only been 12 weeks since of stopped bfing so maybe that's why. It's not so much now but still occasionally but yes I do have almost little scabby things on my nips too! X

mine were leaking a little at 20 weeks when i was really really sick and had a fever.. but since then nothing and i'm 23 weeks now!

mine never did with my son till i had him, so far with this baby not a drop :lol:

Quite early on, about 12 weeks but was about 24 weeks with DS1 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"