When did your period return?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
I'm 7 weeks pp today, and I still haven't had my period? I'm not breastfeeding, so I thought it would of returned by now! Does anyone know if this is normal? Tia :) X

I'm not breastfeeding my son is 12 weeks old and still no period no idea where it is !
It returned after 12 weeks first time and 6 weeks the second X

I stopped breastfeeding at 4 weeks and think mine returned around 7/8 weeks

Not breastfeeding and still waiting.

Haven't seen you around for a while, hope you & the girls are ok :flower:

I wasn't breastfeeding my son and my period came back at just before 3 months pp. I'm breastfeeding this time with my daughter and my period still came back at about 3 months pp. Boy was I displeased!

I am still fully breast feeding day and night and on my 4th period, baby is 4.5 months. :/ Got my first one at 6 weeks 2 days PP.

It returned today! But I have no idea what's normal without nursing. 7 weeks seems early though.

Stopped pumping around week3-4. Had 2 days of spotting around week 7 then a proper af last week-week 16.

I am breastfeeding and still no period 9 months pp. with ds1 I breastfed until he was 14 months with still no period and wanted to ttc for number 2 and it came back within a few weeks of weaning so for me it has to do with that I think.

Not breastfeeding and still waiting.

Haven't seen you around for a while, hope you & the girls are ok :flower:

Thanks hun. We're all good thank you! Poppy's growing too fast. How are you, and your girls? Xx

We're doing well thank you! Olivia is enjoying big sisterhood, I second the the growing too quickly!

Also to update AF returned today so 9 weeks and 1 day after giving birth!

EBF and Waiting but been having cramps very similar to AF the past few nights. No breakthrough show though

Just to update, mine came at 8 weeks pp! X

Are you EBF? I have been getting cramps every night for like a week now and I could swear some light brown discharge. Did this happen to you beforehand as well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->